Reviews for Enharmonic Interval
Bitch chapter 2 . 10/13
Your story sick, Harry lives hard, and you make his live hard, manipulation, used
hellcat-lynx chapter 6 . 9/12
How could you just leave it there!
anon chapter 6 . 8/27
This is probably my favourite story on this site. I check back from time to time but there is never any updates. That's fine, life gets busy. Whatever you're doing, I hope it's everything is well. Even if you never update this story, because I still like to read it. Even if it annoys me that I'll never get to read the end, I still enjoy the story.
Fuck you. You had an escape and didn't tell why it wouldn't work. He has magic, and a lot of it, it would sustain him. That was shit.

On a completely unrelated note, it was interesting.

But still fuck you.

Nathanielthecat (too lazy to sign in)
DukeBrymin chapter 6 . 5/15
Very enjoyable so far. Will it be continued?
Waberjack chapter 6 . 1/23
Love the original plot and the fact that even we don't know about Harry's true feelings most of the time. Hope you come back to this story and update so i can continue enjoying this great story but if not then thanks for giving me a really original story line to read for a couple of hours.
arien043 chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
I think this fic is original, really interesting and absolutely gripping. I'm sorry you've been burned by idiotic flamers (and seriously, I have no idea what they're going on about) but I do hope that it doesn't turn you off from continuing this story. I'd love to see where you take it to! Cheers!
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
d4rkf0x chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
Come on. Really? I want to read the next chapter already. *whines* please?
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Well... I wonder how many people couldn't make it past the first chapter?
Samuel chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
Honestly, reading stories that are abandoned is like opening a bottle of whiskey- good nights and terrible mornings. I'm not going to plea for you to finish the story, but I believe that you can. I've read your bio and heard of the backslash you got but the reality is, I don't think people were used to a story like yours, dangerous, morbidly fascinating, and that questioned their morals. I'm... curious, I suppose, on what's going to happen next. And I do hope that you pick up your other pieces- as much as the backslash did and will hurt, there will always be someone there to tell you exactly how they feel with no appreciation of the effort taken. Funny thing is, is that for all I know, you simply dropped it out of laziness or out of other things taking more priority in your life. Nevertheless, thanks for the good read.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Serendipital chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
This is such a good crossover! I love where it's going and Harry's relationship with Clint and Natasha. Good luck on the next chapter - I'm looking forward to it!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
This is such a great story! Even though it's been over a year, I really hope you update soon! :)
fernandfeather chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
I really like your writing style. You shape characters well. I also enjoy that you don't ship everyone. It's refreshing. I hope you continue any of your writing projects.