Reviews for Enharmonic Interval
D.G chapter 1 . 2/9
hey love the story so far. will you be updating any time soon?
BlueRoseUK chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Harry Potter fanfiction, I've been unfaithful, I've strayed to other fandoms... Think your fic just brought me back! Some really interesting plot developments and suggestions, and I think you've written the developing relationships between Harry, Clint and Natasha in a very convincing way. Nice.
YepTheRebel chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Heey, I truly (Do you write it like this?) love this story. I know your disappointed in the reactions that a lot people have given, which I understand. But I'm really sad you've decided to end it here, because I think it's a very nice, and good story. Which you don't see a lot anymore. I just wanted to say, even tough you probably won't see this, that your story is really good, and I love how you made the characters and how you worked the story out, at least until now. So, really nice chapter, and I hope you'll continue.
Good luck!
quaff chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Great story. Thank you for writing it.
NOIP chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Is this abandoned? I hope it is! Harry without magic and with him suckin' dick just isn't that enjoyable. You need mental help.
misherukuro chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Great story thanks for the read.
tiaaofficial chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Really love this story, please update!
Tnumfive chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
In hoping to see an update to this soon. You seemed to have a clear idea for where the story is going so I hope it's not writer's block.

This is one of my favorite stories to follow at the moment and I love your portrayal of Harry.
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Is Harry allowing himself to be captured so that he can complete his actual mission...that SHIELD and everything else is simply a game to the end? I halfway fear that Harry is wanting them to take him before the ICW so he can destroy all magic using the ICW as a catalyst.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
supert history
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
How did Harry go from Wizard to League of Shadows to captured? Also, why didn't Harry use any magic to help himself in the fight with Natasha and Clint? Why doesn't Harry use any magic at all?
w- easy enough chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
wow... what a great combination of stories and characters. I can't wait for the next chapter!
jh chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
i like it, its interesting.
Creleuth chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
huh, you lost me when Harry broke. Sorry, that scene just for me was so wrong six ways to Sunday so not reading on from there, good bye.
kat callan chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I like where this is going can't wait to read more.