Reviews for Enharmonic Interval
camp1500 chapter 6 . 5/12
It would be nice to see the rest of this.
Avalon Callahan chapter 6 . 2/10
FUCKKKK 2014 ? I NEED MORE I WANT TO CRY
\} :?1
D72 chapter 6 . 1/5
Gah! No next button!
D72 chapter 5 . 1/5
Oh man, they managed to make coulson mad. How Jack isn't dead is beyond me. Even if he was on a snipe hunt that agreement should at least be putting a steel toe to his danglies.
D72 chapter 4 . 1/5
Rumlow "training accident" so much headed off...

Thank you clint, I fucking hate the vague statements game. I dunno if my reading comprehension is too low, the stuff is too subtle, or if it isn't there, but stuff like that often makes me abandon a fic faster than purple prose or "don't like, don't read".

I also really like Jack and his investigation, kicks the shit out of flashbacks.

So this chapter wasn't a baby, it was a damn fine episode in it's own right. You even managed the required park bench for dirt dishing!
D72 chapter 3 . 1/4
Woohoo! The magic grip I imagined exists!
D72 chapter 2 . 1/4
Heh, I like harry doing the banter and the jump kicking, it's fun.

And leaving the atrium wrecked, and keeping scars is somehow more interesting than "all was well". The malfoy's at least, would be dead. No nodding on the platform when teddy is going to hogwarts an orphan.

So yeah, really digging what you're doing with this. I can already see refining the whole shadow skill into beating the crap out of peter parker, and I'm wondering why my brain conjured that fight.
D72 chapter 1 . 1/4
Might blind apparition be as stupid as a blind jump in battlestar galactica? Aim for atmo, land merged in excrutiating pain half in a mountain and expire? Maybe harry's falling over through floo and portkey illustrate a complete lack of aptitude at magical travel? Maybe he's got nowhere to go?

No fkking way is he rolled in that easy, shield is nothing but fish hooks and strings, even to those loyal to the agency, and the movies managed to make them amazingly creepy.

It's really nice to sink my metaphorical teeth into something juicy, many fic I've been reading are barrel scrapings. The note of a slash pairing made me wary, but as long as it isn't steve/tony I'm fine with it. I've even read halfway decent coulson/fury.
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
great story! I love how your characterization of harry.
Bitch chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Your story sick, Harry lives hard, and you make his live hard, manipulation, used
hellcat-lynx chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
How could you just leave it there!
anon chapter 6 . 8/27/2016
This is probably my favourite story on this site. I check back from time to time but there is never any updates. That's fine, life gets busy. Whatever you're doing, I hope it's everything is well. Even if you never update this story, because I still like to read it. Even if it annoys me that I'll never get to read the end, I still enjoy the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Fuck you. You had an escape and didn't tell why it wouldn't work. He has magic, and a lot of it, it would sustain him. That was shit.

On a completely unrelated note, it was interesting.

But still fuck you.

Nathanielthecat (too lazy to sign in)
DukeBrymin chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
Very enjoyable so far. Will it be continued?