Reviews for Let me be your hero
Glasses Wearing Nerd chapter 4 . 11/7
The cop in this chapter though
One Lonely Marauder chapter 55 . 8/25
Man, you made me laugh at that last part of your author's note, and then cry a little. The friend I'd WANT to do that too... well she's not talking to me at the moment so I'll probably never get the chance. Anywho, I'm so glad she lived, and Phillip? Too cute...
One Lonely Marauder chapter 50 . 8/25
I had to review before I even finished the chapter. I laughed so hard at the Catholic Priest joke I had to step away from my computer and go get my inhaler.

Jesus that was too fucking funny.
JayDogg187 chapter 62 . 4/1
This review covers the entire story.

I categorically and unequivocally declare this to be my favourite fanfic ever. The opening chapters moved me to tears as Helga's trauma actually haunted my dreams (I'm not lying). Then, your portrayal of her burgeoning relationship with Arnold was equal to any work of romantic fiction.

This story runs the full gamut of emotion, from the crushing lows to the majestic highs as a young woman reclaims what was lost and a young man comes to terms with the depth of his feelings. All told in a flowing, organic manner that had me wanting to read "just one more chapter", no matter how early in the morning.

Thank you for this emotional rollercoaster; the ride was enjoyable.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2018
This fic is fucking sick.
SaltyMama1315 chapter 8 . 9/14/2018
Not to criticize, but if the hospital staff knew Helga was raped, why wasn’t she given the Morning After pill or Plan B? That’s standard procedure in almost every hospital for rape victims
DeepVoice'06 chapter 62 . 7/22/2018
Beautiful story :-)
Misslovelyrose chapter 12 . 7/2/2018
Awww This is my favorite part, the awkward and romantic part. The part where Helga's giggle makes Arnold's heart beat.
ForeverRogue chapter 62 . 6/14/2018
I'm so sad to have finished this, one of my favorite fics ever! I feel like I've been on an emotional roller coaster lol. I'll have to check out your other fics!
ForeverRogue chapter 14 . 6/12/2018
Just started reading yesterday and it's really good! Had to comment on the reference to Oliver and Company, love that movie and the songs!
BW chapter 62 . 2/5/2018
Wow. This was an emotional roller coaster. I almost did not read the whole story after Chapter 1 but I am so glad I did. The development and progression and love throughout were really heartwarming. I am really happy that the story ended happily because it would have been really easy to make it end a lot more darkly.
DonutLullaby chapter 62 . 1/12/2018
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOUUUUU! IT'S OVEEEER! I'm gonna miss this story so much!
but it was perfect! I really love your stories! Oh God.. I feel empty now xD
Is a. good thing that you have more~
KazuneMiku chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
cool
K.T.Waterflower chapter 35 . 10/13/2017
Oh my gosh Thank God you didn't make her follow through with marrying him I would have cuss and never read any more of amazing works again. Amazing chapter! This one to me really stood out to me, I felt every emotion that Arnold has with uncertainty, depressing and heartbreaking thoughts, I felt heartbroken too and reacted exactly how he did throughout the whole scene when he was telling her off, I understand the reasons why Helga would do it for her child and probably would have in the real world and great steamy scene was excellent. Left me wanting more and still wondering how the hell are they still not a couple, just put a label on it you two, you don't just kiss friends on the lips every other week! Geesh, anyway excellent chapter and story so far, I love the romance and mushy scenes between these two, I loved this chapter so much that I had to leave a review for it specifically.
Guest chapter 54 . 9/13/2017
What the hell is a Reuben balloon? I looked it up and there's nothing about it anywhere on the internet.