Reviews for Blood of the Father
curlyfri24 chapter 11 . 3/30
Ahhhhhhhh so amazing! I love this story so much, but is there gonna be a sequel? It’s been so long I don’t have much hope :(. I don’t understand some of the critics in the reviews. This story is so well-written and they way you portrayed Harry and his relationship with Caleb literally brought be to tears multiple times. I’ll follow just in case you post an announcement for a sequel ;P. Again, great story! :)
bambiewitch chapter 11 . 1/27
Oh my god this story fucking WRECKED me. I’m torn between cursing you for wiring this and making me cry or praising you for making a fic that pulled me in so quickly. Both, maybe? Lol. I was so in love with Harry and Calebs father-son relationship, it was so sweet and genuine that the latter chapters (you know what you did!) ripped me to pieces. Thanks so much for writing this and also curse you for poor Harry’s sake! 3
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 11 . 1/9
Oh shit. OH SHIT! Oh my God shit is gonna go down! Oh wow! This has been awesome! Is this going to continue or are you going to make a separate fanfiction sequel? Either way I so look forward to reading it!
Katerina Papakanellou chapter 11 . 12/22/2020
Holy sh**, I didn't expect the ending
Spearmentalist chapter 11 . 11/24/2020
DON'T YOU DO THIS TO ME! LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS! FANTASTIC STORY, BUT PLEASE, I NEED THE SEQUEL!
MetallicAngel30 chapter 2 . 11/13/2020
Hey, I know Blue Earth! That's only a 2hr drive south of me. Rofl
vincent.velasquez190 chapter 3 . 10/8/2020
I am loving this great job! I wonder if Harry will practice some wandless magic so he could get out of being tied up if that happens again, after all it's better to be over prepared rather than under prepared. xoxo
Wicked Kisses chapter 11 . 9/23/2020
So spellbinding! Really enjoyed this.
kittyrsocute chapter 11 . 9/18/2020
Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Also, this story was awesome! Loved it. You also made me cry...
Gvagore chapter 11 . 9/9/2020
What a garbage ending. Anybody thinking of reading this story, I suggest you don't.
Gvagore chapter 3 . 9/9/2020
Ugh. So unlikeable.
DragonHeart89 chapter 2 . 9/6/2020
Chapter 2 seems to be missing chunks of text. A lot of sentences seem to end in the middle and it’s confusing to follow.
Daneu chapter 11 . 4/27/2020
I hope you will continue writing this story! saw that you have a sequel lined up called sins of the son and just wanna wish you good luck and that I'm looking forward to reading it!
jmw03u chapter 11 . 3/16/2020
Not the end is right! Wow, what a cliffhanger! I loved this story though. It was well developed and kept my interest throughout. Thank you for writing this!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 11 . 2/21/2020