Reviews for Wolf Moon
lambtoslaughter chapter 1 . 5/2
I adore Margaery, and she's great with Robb... wish there was more! Your writing is excellent, and the story is perfectly paced.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 4/25
This is brilliant! Love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Adorable.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I have a strange fondness for the RobbMargaery pairing and you wrote the two wonderfully here. Amazing job!
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I never knew I would like this pairing, but you completely sold it to me! ASOIAF is such a weird fandom for pairings, I swear... and I love it :)
alexceasar chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I completely loved this and wished it was longer. Great job
Callida chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Sigh, if only. Oh well, guess that's what brilliant fanfiction is for! Loved the shout out to Jon's patented love trick.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Why couldn't GRRM just let THIS happen. Red weddings... Ugh
La Boricua Cullen chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This was a great story! I didn't even know that I shipped Robb/Maergery until now. My favorite part: the Lord's kiss.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I absolutely love this. The tension is palpable, their banter is cute, and your writing is gorgeous. Definitely going on my favs!
TheReader321 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
A great oneshot. Probably one of the best I've read. Out of the little amount of Margaery/Robb fics out there, this is one of the ones more well written.
spectre4hire chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was a really good story.

I've always found this pairing compelling. And am always interested in how author's explore the relationship. You stayed true to their characters making their relationship come across realistic and natural.

I didn't mind the canon divergences.

This was nicely written. Hope to see more from you with this pairing. You're very talented.

Thanks for sharing,

-Spectre4hire
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
they'd be so fierce together, omg can't stand it.
Carnacki23 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
It's nice to read this pairing again. Thanks for the yarn.
sibel88 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
No matter whats happens Margaery always gets back up.
She is smart to seek refugee in the godswood and Robb and Marge would make a nice couple.
She now has wedded a fourth king. Lets keep it at that.