Reviews for Rebellion
Zoey24 chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
I absolutely love your story. The Tonnie moments in this are so well-written and creative. The way you capture the characters lust for each other while still portraying the guilt of what they're doing together. Please please tell me you didn't forget this story and plan to update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Love them together. Please update rebellion and runaways. We need more tonnie fics
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Please update soon!
HopeLoveGlory chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
I love this story ! I would like to say more about what I like in the story but I'm afraid that you don't understand evey of my worde with my bad english (i'm french).. Anyway can't wait the next chapter, please post it very soon lol
Bye ! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
My fav tyler/bonnie story. They are so hot together. Can't wait for another update!
AddiMarie chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod...this. THIS. My entire day has been made. Can't wait for the next update!

-Addy
Swifterthanuraveragebear chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Obsessed with this pairing! I love how their relationship is developing from sex to something deeper! Update soon!
nina kennett chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Omg this fic is pure awesomeness
You are a great writer congrats
nina kennett chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Wow really good, classy, clever, extremely entertaining. My first Tonnie fic and m happy its this one
hotcocoa6904 chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
I LOVE this story! It is sexy and real and I love it. Tyler and Bonnie are so good together. Too good. I continue to forget that he has a girlfriend in this story. Update soon please!
evicarstairs chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Tyler and Bonnie together is literally the best.
charrrmed chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
This fic does everything right. Everything! Thank you for the birthday present! I love it!

This fic continues to hit every kink. Sexual doings in a crowded room? Yes, please! Sex in someone else's house because the urge is so strong? Praaaaiiiise! Tyler and Bonnie need to keep on keeping on.

First of all, I love Tyler's thoughts during the meeting. He didn't want to be there and only went because telling Caroline no wasn't worth it (but more than that he thought he was going to see Bonnie). So happy Jeremy spoke up, and of course I was ecstatic when Tyler vehemently backed him up. Yes, he said what Elena and Caroline SHOULD HAVE said, because what did they say instead? Elena said she would talk to Bonnie, and of course Caroline was going to be her backup because things have changed so much from season 1. Foolishness.

Caroline trying to talk to Tyler on the street and then tearing up when he said he needed space. Not having watched TVD in a while, I almost forgot how much her quickness to tear up grew to annoy me. Her fragility is almost manipulative, like you have to reel in your own feelings in order to protect hers. Girl BYE.

Bonnie was visiting Whitmore and so heard not one word about the meeting. Bless. I love how light she feels in this chapter. She's completely used to what they're doing and even loves it. I peeped that her feelings are deepening, mmm-hmm.

I'm right there with Tyler wondering why he and Bonnie didn't get down with the get down sooner. They're so hot together! They're beautiful.

I love the grinding. I LOVE THAT TYLER CAME IN HIS PANTS JUST FROM PLAYING WITH BONNIE'S VULVA! Ahem. I also love that Bonnie touched evidence after.

I am all about the risqué happenings in this chapter, because then they go to the bedroom. Bonnie immediately gets down to give Tyler a blowjob, and I just. I don't know WHY the description of Bonnie getting on her knees and going for the D without preamble ALWAYS works for me in other people's fics: yours, Briana's.

And then Bon got up cool as a cucumber and assumed the position for Tyler. I want to eat my feelings! And then she gave him a blowjob and then he wiped the cum from her mouth and fed it to her AND CHELSEA! ;_;

This is an amazing birthday present. I can't wait to see how where they end up next, and I can't wait to see their next interaction with the group or someone from the group, either separately or together.
Tonyahuqt03 chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Gah. I loved this. Thanks for the hot Tonnie read.
Blessing chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
You updated and I screamed then I checked again that you actually updated and now I'm dancing on the ceiling. This chapter was EVERYTHING and I love for Tyler is staunchly Team Bonnie. Him telling off the Scrappies (because they will NEVER be the Scoobies) was the greatest thing I've read all week. I always live for your updates, so bless you and bless your hands.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Best chapter yet. Tyler was so fierce when he spoke up for Bonnie. I felt bad for Caroline. The sex was hawt!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »