Reviews for Regret
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I like this. I think you've captured that strange quiet understanding between Akoji and Robin very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Awesome story! this is what id expect chapter 2 to look like

The next morning, Robin was back on the ship with her crew. She thought back to the question she asked Kuzan. She was still surprised that he had actually answered it (although it took him a few minutes to reply).
FLASHBACK
"Many things, Nico Robin" Kuzan replied, putting his glasses back on. Robin kept her smile although it did falter for a split second.
"Such as?" Robin replied. There was silence.
"Not having the power to save a little sister" Kuzan replied. Robin thought he was just giving random examples until she saw a tear slip out from under his glasses. Kuzan stood up and turned around, beginning to walk away but soon stopped.
"There is not a single day that goes past where I don't regret not being able to save her... because it was my fault for being so weak. My fault for letting them take her away from me. My fault... for not being Strawhat" Kuzan stated calmly and walked away.
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
aww! almost like a date indeed :) if you have another plot bunny for this pairing please please write it! Aokiji needs more love haha. cute fic i enjoyed reading it :)
ButterPie chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Too cute :)
Fayah chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I really enjoyed this piece, thank you for the dose of happy Robin feels :)
DokiWulf chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Beautifully written, well executed and a well-thought out idea, while keeping a compelling atmosphere and tone to it. Your grammar was exceptional and the words flowed together smoothly enough for the story to play in my head like a movie with no imaginative effort on my part. Great job! :) I am defiantly favoriting this, and I hope to see more from you! :3

Until next time, my dear author :D
Sophia Likes Sweets chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Ooh, nice! :D Quite touching and enjoyable! I like Robin's last line, "What is there to regret?" :) Lovely done, your grammar and spelling seems good and it was overall a good read :D