Reviews for The Ugly Duckling
madcraftermom chapter 16 . 7/31
Why is it that I can come across hundreds of crappy stories, full of horrendous spelling, grammar and drivel, that are complete? Yet, I find a story I like and don't want to put my eyes out for having read it, but it's left hanging for months or years?

Following in the vain hope this gets updated/finished.
Love your portrayal of all the characters especially the volturi, its just so in character and i also love that Bella actually has a life unlike in canon
jk chapter 16 . 2/26
WOW bella gave into Edward ...reallllllly easy

it seems like you think that's ok cause you had bella say she wanted to take it slow...that does not make it better!

all that asshat has to do is say I'm sorry and hes back in!

jk chapter 14 . 2/26
Edward broke up with her! why cant she be with felix? its not like it has to be a forever thing...god bella is a fucking prude!
jk chapter 11 . 2/26
why is bella so pathetic? Edward broke up with her...and shes now touching the earth and to her "relief" thinks Edward is out there touching it too and shes thinking it binds them together? WTF?
desparate,clingy, stalker much?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
Please update soon. This is an great story.
kittylove2000 chapter 16 . 9/5/2015
Update soon please!
elocin7 chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
Please, please, please update! You did a fantastic job so far and I can't wait to see how Bella deals with Edward back in her life!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/27/2015
Oh please update!
Belkatya chapter 15 . 5/20/2015
I just want to say to ignore the reviewer below. Write at your own pace; if it doesn't come, don't force it. This story is incredible, and I look forward to seeing the next update, but I respect your schedule, and I respect you as an author enough to wait for it :)
TrillionSchiffer chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
Okay, So you remove the JB/BS/EC love triangle, and replaced it with Felix/BS/EC. But from your last chapter, it looks like Felix doesn't have a shot not that edward is back in the picture. but that may change.

I wonder how edward is going to feel about that kiss though. No worries, he deserves everthing that is coming to him, b/c SM excuse for him to leave in the real books was REEETTAAARRRRDDDDEEEDDD.

But now... the voltouri have an interest in bella. I would say pins and needles, but this story is not that dramatic... yet if it were anymore dramatic, I wouldnt like it as much as I do.

Update already or let us know that you are no longer writing this.

You started this story in 2013. Its crap you only got this far.
potter head chapter 16 . 5/2/2015
I'm one of those people who hate Twilight. However, after stumbling across this story my eyes have opened. Not to say I like Twilight now, i still hate it. But i really love this story and will wait for an update eagerly. (Tbh, i found this story months ago but I'm only commenting now. I've checked once a week for an update for like four months. I have it bookmarked :D)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/13/2015
Honestly I love what you've done with the series.
lovetoread chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
SWEET! the drama and suspence, oh hes going to leave without seeing bella but matt just HAD to blow her cover aug! it was an awesome chapter, keep it up!

Cestrenes97 chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
Ohhhhh please update soon! I cannot wait!