Reviews for The Ugly Duckling
qhrciskrpc chapter 15 . 4/7
Not bad at all.
orchidluv chapter 16 . 3/22
Well I hope you continue but if not at least they've found each other again.
AcetaBells chapter 16 . 2/18
i'm so glad they reconnected and bella didn't just forgive him automatically. it's been 2 years (to the date!) since you last updated so i'm not holding out hope for morebut i would sure love it if the story continued :)
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 16 . 1/10
THIS ISN'T FAIR YOU CANT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS NOOOO PLEASEE
I died chapter 16 . 1/3
Even after a year of no updates I still have this story saved on my phone. But even if you never update again, not deleting this link from my phone off is still worth the slim chance of you updating. I hope you'll find your muse and inspiration to confine this story one day. :)
LilyQ858 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Great NM AU story. These are my favorite types of stories to read and to find one that has a unique storyline and is well written...well that's a rarity in this crazy universe we call Fan Fiction. Looking forward to see and update soon!
RogueAlly chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
Oh, wow. This is so good. I was a little doubtful because this particular storyline can be mangled pretty badly, but you did a wonderful job so far staying true to the characters and giving Bella a NORMAL reaction to Edward's shit act. I know you haven't updated in over a year, but if you ever do I want to read it! I want to see if they can grow back into a relationship at this point, what happens to Edwin, if Bella sticks with Art History as a major, if Jake comes out to the East and kicks Edward's ass a little...inquiring minds NEED to know. I'm so glad I found this as I was going through some of the Communities. Normally I don't read incomplete works, but this one is worth it even if you never finish-although I sincerely hope that you do!
madcraftermom chapter 16 . 7/31/2016
Why is it that I can come across hundreds of crappy stories, full of horrendous spelling, grammar and drivel, that are complete? Yet, I find a story I like and don't want to put my eyes out for having read it, but it's left hanging for months or years?

Following in the vain hope this gets updated/finished.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/4/2016
Love your portrayal of all the characters especially the volturi, its just so in character and i also love that Bella actually has a life unlike in canon
jk chapter 16 . 2/26/2016
WOW bella gave into Edward ...reallllllly easy

it seems like you think that's ok cause you had bella say she wanted to take it slow...that does not make it better!

all that asshat has to do is say I'm sorry and hes back in!

FUCK THAT
jk chapter 14 . 2/26/2016
Edward broke up with her! why cant she be with felix? its not like it has to be a forever thing...god bella is a fucking prude!
jk chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
why is bella so pathetic? Edward broke up with her...and shes now touching the earth and to her "relief" thinks Edward is out there touching it too and shes thinking it binds them together? WTF?
desparate,clingy, stalker much?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
Please update soon. This is an great story.
kittylove2000 chapter 16 . 9/5/2015
Update soon please!
elocin7 chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
Please, please, please update! You did a fantastic job so far and I can't wait to see how Bella deals with Edward back in her life!