Reviews for Computer
Animerulzs1267 chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
I just finished this and I really adore this! It plays out like the anime and I kept smiling with every chapter I read. Keep up the great work, mate! :)
A-DoubleH-X chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
So, I really like and appretiate the emulation of Nichijou's style, of terrible things happening constantly and in the most inconvinient situations, it's certainly an uncommon thing for fanfic writers to consider the original show's style. However, it's not as interesting written like this as it is in a cartoon. I recognize it's hard to adapt this kind of thing from a medium to another. The pacing of the story is not very good. You should consider that, in a joke, time is very important and that you should use just the right amount of expostion that's necessary for the joke itself. Otherwise, the reader will get bored and the joke isn't funny anymore. I would recommend looking at some examples of written comedy for refrence.
iowaforever chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Reading this chapter made me realize something... I never save as often as I should when writing.
...
I should fix that before something bad happens
Shiona-chan chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
I have to say, this way the perfect ending to Mio's terrible luck with computers and Yuuko's normal bad luck at the end. Oh, school is a terrible place isn't it? XD Loved it.
SuperJordan chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
Ha! Only Mio will go through the work of rewriting an assignment 15 times, only to get pissed the fuck off to the point where she ruins her left hand and totally forgets her other assignment. CLassic Nichijou.
The Bulbafinatic chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
IT DESERVED IT

IT TOTALLY DESERVED IT
The Bulbafinatic chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
I used to have problems with my printer. Mio's yelling at it is kind of hilarious...
The Bulbafinatic chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
STICKY KEYS

I hate sticky keys, especially when I'm playing games. I don't even know what it's supposed to be.

WHY AM I RAMBLING ABOUT STICKY KEYS AMIDST ALL THE WHACK STUFF IN THIS FIC
The Bulbafinatic chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Having to rewrite an entire assignment is one of the most miserable things to experience...

I like this one! It's my new personal favorite of your Nichijou fics!
UruExplorer DTC chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
The ending...heheh... it's the perfect ending to the perfect storm of chaos that just occurred! XDD
UruExplorer DTC chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Ah...glass in the hand...ten times infinitely worse than having a broken hand...
UruExplorer DTC chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Printers are so much trouble sometimes! _;
UruExplorer DTC chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
damn, I hate sticky keys!
UruExplorer DTC chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
...Ouch.
UruExplorer DTC chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Ah...hahaha...HAHAH! How can a computer be so troublesome? 0_o; Poor Mio!