Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
Vanessa Bullman chapter 33 . 7/19
I think many of us were disappointed when (and how) the show ended. I've rewatched the show a number of times and still find something new. I hope that you know many of us read these FF stories because it's a way for the show to live on, even if it isn't canon, and for us to feel like we are still learning something new about the characters. In any case, you may not ever come back and finish this, but this was a strong story and I'm confident you would make a lot of people happy if you did complete it, or even did one last chapter where you summarized where you had hoped or planned for it to go. Closure is always nice. Always. Thanks for writing it. And this review too.
same ol' Tgirl chapter 33 . 5/29/2019
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This can't STOP here!
Iggy3802 chapter 33 . 9/25/2018
I know it has been a while, but is there any chance of completing the story. Its is too good to leave it as it is.
If not thank you for a ripping yarn.
Anonymous chapter 33 . 6/30/2018
Best castle fanfic I've ever read, please update
LAG-63 chapter 9 . 6/26/2018
I came across this story a few days ago and I was totally hooked. The plot is wonderful, with a humble hard working Rick. In fact, both Rick,'s and Kate's lifes are hard, but their relationship is natural, funny and in the middle of a twisted, original and great story. It was cut in a fantastic cliffhanger. I only hope that one day the author will feel again the passion for this baby and gets to finish it. Not a work if one day, indeed. Thanks for sharing this.
Fania chapter 33 . 5/18/2018
Hi, any chance to read the continue of this story, is really good, please I hope that you find the time to finish it.
Nive0609 chapter 33 . 4/3/2017
Please continue the story! Please. Need to know what happens next
AmyMaryFlores chapter 33 . 3/24/2017
Update
josiebell391 chapter 33 . 2/1/2017
oh wow that this such a fantastic story really hope you update soon thank you
GOOD JOB chapter 33 . 1/26/2017
so you are going to finish your depressing story? good job proving it by putting out a super depressing chapter and then never coming back! have a nice life!
Castlelover777 chapter 33 . 1/25/2017
I'm loving this story! I really hope you continue it, as I've enjoyed it immensely so far! Please consider, if you can, continuing this story, as I'm dying to find out what happens from here!
elaesela chapter 33 . 9/24/2016
Can you continued this history? It's so sad the life of Castle right now. I want help him.
LovelyxWriter chapter 33 . 9/7/2016
You have to have him tell Beckett. He wouldn't hold it from her this long especially concerning Alexis. Loved this story. Can't wait till you finish it.
Phaerre chapter 20 . 6/26/2016
Re-reading this for the umpteenth time after discovering it less than a month ago! I love this AU and I can't wait to see what you have next in store for our dynamic duo in this 'verse! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us!
CharacterDriven chapter 33 . 5/26/2016
jeez, these people are merciless! poor poor Rick!