Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
Nive0609 chapter 33 . 4/3
Please continue the story! Please. Need to know what happens next
AmyMaryFlores chapter 33 . 3/24
Update
josiebell391 chapter 33 . 2/1
oh wow that this such a fantastic story really hope you update soon thank you
GOOD JOB chapter 33 . 1/26
so you are going to finish your depressing story? good job proving it by putting out a super depressing chapter and then never coming back! have a nice life!
Castlelover777 chapter 33 . 1/25
I'm loving this story! I really hope you continue it, as I've enjoyed it immensely so far! Please consider, if you can, continuing this story, as I'm dying to find out what happens from here!
elaesela chapter 33 . 9/24/2016
Can you continued this history? It's so sad the life of Castle right now. I want help him.
LovelyxWriter chapter 33 . 9/7/2016
You have to have him tell Beckett. He wouldn't hold it from her this long especially concerning Alexis. Loved this story. Can't wait till you finish it.
Phaerre chapter 20 . 6/26/2016
Re-reading this for the umpteenth time after discovering it less than a month ago! I love this AU and I can't wait to see what you have next in store for our dynamic duo in this 'verse! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us!
CharacterDriven chapter 33 . 5/26/2016
jeez, these people are merciless! poor poor Rick!
The-KLF chapter 33 . 5/25/2016
Oh god, poor Rick!

Welcome back :-)
Phaerre chapter 33 . 5/25/2016
Omigosh! Reading in one sitting killed my back but I am so hooked! So glad you're going to finish this!
Phaerre chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
Just discovered this and I'm so hooked. Can tell I'm going to loose sleep over this one :) Love the AU!
gonza chapter 33 . 5/25/2016
OK gracias
tazo5079 chapter 33 . 5/25/2016
Great story, love it. Please continue.
Knopp chapter 33 . 5/24/2016
Who is this person and why does he wanna destroy Rick's life?