Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
Phaerre chapter 20 . 6/26
Re-reading this for the umpteenth time after discovering it less than a month ago! I love this AU and I can't wait to see what you have next in store for our dynamic duo in this 'verse! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us!
CharacterDriven chapter 33 . 5/26
jeez, these people are merciless! poor poor Rick!
The-KLF chapter 33 . 5/25
Oh god, poor Rick!

Welcome back :-)
Phaerre chapter 33 . 5/25
Omigosh! Reading in one sitting killed my back but I am so hooked! So glad you're going to finish this!
Phaerre chapter 6 . 5/25
Just discovered this and I'm so hooked. Can tell I'm going to loose sleep over this one :) Love the AU!
gonza chapter 33 . 5/25
OK gracias
tazo5079 chapter 33 . 5/25
Great story, love it. Please continue.
Knopp chapter 33 . 5/24
Who is this person and why does he wanna destroy Rick's life?
I am so, so glad that you are continuing this story. You created such a great AU world and I can't wait to see where it goes. Thank you for making my day!
JerichoSteele chapter 33 . 5/24
I'm not usually one for AUs, but this one had me hooked from the first chapter. I just found this today and am really looking forward to how you are going to work through all of this. Good luck and keep the updates coming ... great story and plot. Semper Fi.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 33 . 5/24
Man, I really hate the villains in your story. They have Rick cornered...I do hope he lets Kate in on it soon...things are never good when they keep things from each other.
fangfaceAndrea chapter 33 . 5/24
Oh man, they set him up to fall hard!
I hope he finds a way to let Kate know that all this msifortune has a reason for it. Poor baby!

I hope to see more of the story son.
TORONTOSUN chapter 33 . 5/24
What else can go wrong for Rick.
DX2012 chapter 33 . 5/24
What a lovely surprise!
Poor Rick, he is in a big trouble, both unemployed and threatened by a mysterious foe.
BigKahuna chapter 33 . 5/24
oooh they're after Rick again. Making an offer he can't refuse.