Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
theputz913 chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Damn! What was she gonna say before they were interrupted? Hopefully it was gonna be, "I'm sorry for accusing you of being involved in the break in at my apartment".
Hope they get good news about Alexis and Kate stays by his side long after they know things will be okay.
Hope Josh gets even more jealous and says something he can't take back which will result in Kate dumping him!
Loved that Kate was very territorial when Gina put her hand on Rick's leg. Hope Kate's warning look was enough to scare her off.
What exactly should Josh be jealous of? Castle's coffee making abilities or Kate's feelings for Rick? Hope it's the latter and Kate acts on those feelings again soon!
CaskettFan5 chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
I'm assuming you don't intend permanent harm to Alexis so I allowed myself to be amused by Kate going Detective (twice) to get Rick free of the coffee shop and glaring/staring at Gina (twice again!). It was also amusing that Rick even noticed that the two women might be getting territorial. However, you were obviously going for humor despite the Alexis drama (intruding on the detectives was his job). The 'he should be' was a very bold remark so it's starting to look like Josh is a short-timer in this story. I won't miss him but he was good for some comic relief in the previous chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Thanks for the updates. Enjoying your story! Enjoy your day. :)
CharacterDriven chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
I L-O-V-E the way Kate takes command with Gina, with Rick's boss, and clears the coffee shop. FUN!

You also make a really interesting point about service work. A barista can get fired for taking sick time or emergency time, a cop can spread her work out amongst a supportive team when an emergency arises, as long as the job is done. But a bank executive can steal from his job and customers, and leave it with a golden parachute.
Ky03elk chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Ohhhh Alexis, i hope she is okay. And loved this moment in the car.

He should be," was all she said before she turned her attention back to the road.

thanks
gsr4ever chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Bad ass Beckett. Good chapter!
caskett fan 7970 chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
I just found this wonderful story this morning, and I have neglected my chores because I was caught up in reading it. You have done a wonderful job of putting our familiar characters into your scenario and making it believable. I like Castle as a live-with-Mom not-yet successful novelist who befriends Beckett. Now that I am caught up, I hope you manage to update soon. Thanks for writing such an interesting story.
DX2012 chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
I like Beckett taking charge and how protective she was of Castle. The blanket, his cheek pressed on her tigh and her bringing him coffee was a nice touch. I believe she was about to say something, perhaps apologise to Castle when the doctor interrupted. I guess we'll know more in the next chapter.
Pleased to hear you've decided to update every 3 days!
The-KLF chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Ohhh! Ohhh! So great! :D Loved Kate's line in the car!

But damn that guy for interrupting at the end!
LoveAbby chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Super good chapter! Loved it all!
Zeki Young chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Again?! So we get to bager you for updates, huh? Does this review count? I love this story. Really love it.
honeyandvodka chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
Oh gosh! It's nice to see them focused on family instead of the case! :)
SassaM chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
I'm still amazed how you always get to get these characters so in character with themselves, just slightly different from the show by the 0.5 inches the story is AU but mostly only differing in their interactions by the way their relationship history is different from canon. Okay, I don't know if I got across what I mean (I don't think I did) . Better just stick with "I'm amazed" and maybe add a little "Loved how you let Kate handle the situation here"
Anyway. I've read your A/N up there. It would be so great if you'd managed to update that often. This is still one of my favorite Castle fics and of course I'm always looking forward to the next chapter and miss the story already halfway through reading the current chapter.
Garrae chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
I love how you used bad-ass Beckett; how Gina's being possessive, and how you worked in a line from S5 Target/Hunt.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
So excited to see this update! Please keep it coming :)
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »