Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
Zeki Young chapter 28 . 7/29/2014
Oh wow cliffhanger much! Gah! This story is super-compelling. Updates are golden, thanks so much!
honeyandvodka chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
I loved this chapter, thank you. X
CharacterDriven chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
Anything. Glad to see it! :-)

Never seen Josh played for humor before that I can remember. I have no hatred for Josh or Demming, but this is such a fun story. I love the idea of Rick as he's still a struggling author. I know a few people like that, and not a single one of them will forget to tip the barista once they make it big.
Ky03elk chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
You know, as a professional detective, it would really hurt my ego if the janitor was the the one to finally pull one over on me." Kate nudged Rick a bit with her shoulder, and he breathed a sigh of relief and placed his face in his hands.

really enjoyed the moments of humour between them! But the end ugh, it's coming back to haunt them :'(
thanks
Guest chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Your back, I was starting to believe you lost interest
lb chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Glad to see another chapter up. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Where have u been? I love this story but it is hard to stay with it when the updates are so far apart.
theputz913 chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Please don't let Gina invade his personal life! We all know how she is and don't want her to come anywhere near a personal relationship with Rick. Kate needs him in her life just as much as He wants her in his. Don't let Kate be all work and send Josh packing!
GeekMom chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Cue dramatic cliff hanger music. Great update. I am always excited to see this story in my inbox. Keep up the good work.
nire47 chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Well shoot dude.
You like to leave us w the edge of 'What's going to happen next?'
The-KLF chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
My reactions were like a rollercoaster! And the last line... omg!
ebfiddler chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Oh, I hope you don't leave us with this cliffhanger for very long! Things are getting very dangerous, as those behind Johanna's murder get closer. I hope that the bump on the head is the worst that happens to Rick, but you've got me very worried here. Good writing.
MaineZoe chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Great chapter!
SassaM chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
The moment I feared all along has arrived. "It's Alexis."
I'm glad about the good news from Gina though and that Kate managed to work it out with him.
DX2012 chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Now that Kate and Rick figured out the odd socks between them, it's Alexis who is in trouble. Good thing is Rick may be on his way to become a successful writer. Glad to see you are back with the story!
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »