Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
Guest chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Kate got off far to easily here in my opinion, considering how awful she treated him.
Garrae chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
I'm glad this is back. I liked how Kate apologised by deductive reasoning - it made it believable.
aussiecate chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
Glad to see this story up and running again and Kate using her detective skills again.
poeticfreedom89 chapter 27 . 7/23/2014
Can't wait for the next update!
theputz913 chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
Please DO NOT let Rick get romantically involved with Gina. That was hard enough to see on the show & we are still dealing with the spector of Josh that doesn't seem to want to take the hint. Please let Kate trust Rick, let him in, let him be there for her in every way she needs.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/11/2014
Great chapter and I'm very excited that there will be more :)
The Writer's Muse chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
Yay, you are back and in great form as usual. I have missed this story, but it was well worth the wait.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
This is great. Welcome back.
lb chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
so glad you're back to writing. I've missed this great fic. Another great chapter. There is so much going on and I am amazed how well you fit all the characters in this alternate scenario.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
Great chapter. I love the obsessed kate. I think she really would have gone this route if she hadn't had Castle's books to pull her out of it.
TwinkleHeart chapter 27 . 7/11/2014
Yay! I love this story, glad you're back. Great chapter :)
needsglasses chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
I appreciate your story, just wanted to say "thanks!" Have a lovely day just for yourself. :)
CaskettFan5 chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
The comic relief usually comes from Castle, it was a nice switch to have it coming from Josh instead. I hope she will be as bullheaded about getting things straight with Rick as she was in making him the scapegoat.
Garrae chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
I'm so glad you're back, with this. Looking forward to seeing how the next chapter plays out, and hope that Gina is swiftly despatched.
IveHadWorse chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
So glad to see you returning to this story! I had to re-read the last chapter to remind myself where we left off, but it was worth it! Love this story so much, and I love the last couple of chapters worth of angst. I forgot Josh was still in the picture, but for some reason I've always secretly loved the idea of Kate being torn up over Castle while with someone else (Josh is always a great candidate for this position, I admit), so I'm excited to see how this will play out. Can't wait for more!

Once again, welcome back!
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »