Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
DX2012 chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
So glad you're back and anxious to read more. Kate was harsh with Castle but I hope the number of odd socks she came across, would help them fix things. Gina should get out of the picture ASAP.
LoveAbby chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
Excellent chapter! I really missed this story. Thanks for posting!
BigKahuna chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
new chapter thanks. Was always kinda hoping Rick was an ex Navy Seal...oh well. Then Gina Shows UP...BOO
JoJoB chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
So glad you're back and anxious to read more.
StanaKateFan chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
Yay! Glad to see you back, Ive missed this story. Thank you for continuing it, i really hope you keep going until it concludes.
CharacterDriven chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
It's ok, and yes it was. :-)

I was just wondering what happened to this story, so glad to see it back in progress! :-)
honeyandvodka chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
So glad to see you back!
The-KLF chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Welcome back! Looking forward to more, love this story :)
Knopp chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
So glad about the new chapter :-)
Sparrow49 chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Wooohoooo! A new chapter! I actually did cheer out loud. I am so very glad to see this story back up and running! Poor Rick - he was NOT having a good day. Glad Beckett is starting to pay attention to all the odd socks, and hopefully about to work out that she's got things entirely wrong. Post again soon! Now that we've had this fresh bit of story, it's going to be even harder to wait for the next installment!
ebfiddler chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Oh, hooray, you're back! Tantalizing place to leave us, just as Rick and Kate are about to confront one another. I enjoyed Josh's ineptness with the coffee maker, as Esposito and Ryan watch the show.
Disneynut chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Yeahhhhh! You're back! I had almost given up. Hope to see an update very soon!
Ky03elk chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Ryan and Esposito snickered in the corner. They may not have gotten a free coffee, but the free show was even better.
damn was laughing my ass off! Loved that he couldn't make it work and that she went to him, and hopefully to declaw Gina! Lol
thanks
SassaM chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Great to see you're back. A good chapter to ease us into the story again. I still worry about Alexis a bit. Hope she isn't put in the crosshairs. Btw. I think it's a great place to cut it especially if it's going to be picked up again soon.
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »