Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
TORONTOSUN chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Interesting how Josh cant make coffee. Now Rick and Kate are faced with a case. Interesting.
nire47 chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
You're back! Though I do wish this chapter had gone on longer.

I'm guessing Gina liked the manuscript. Josh's attempt at trying to keep Beckett away from Castle is funny. At least the boys are getting a kick out of it. If only he knew what they did the night before. Sucka!
A Simple Cup chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Oh goodie, a long awaited story rising from the dead! cant wait to see more of it :)
triptpol85 chapter 25 . 6/9/2014
I hate you . . . .
triptpol85 chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
Ok great story, seriously . . . but do something about Josh . . . NOW!
triptpol85 chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
Poor Castle . . . Josh is an evil mobster that was turned into a communist spy . . . oh great now I sound like Castle . . .
triptpol85 chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
I want to see Kate and Castle get closer! And Josh MUST DIE!
triptpol85 chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
OH damn please let Beckett help Castle get into publishing his novels!
triptpol85 chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
. . . it gets better and better . . . when does Josh become the villain?
triptpol85 chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Please for all that is sane get rid of Josh . . . ASAP!
triptpol85 chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
Josh must die . . . good chapter . . . JOSH MUST DIE and he must be evil and try killing Kate at the same time!
triptpol85 chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
I only wish Castle was a little more shy, and Kate had to bring him out of his shell more, I think it would make it perfect.
triptpol85 chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Cant . . . breath . . . . twilight . . . their . . . . love . . . I . . . can't . . . stop . . . laughing . . . help
triptpol85 chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA I love it . . . fantastic!
triptpol85 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I can't believe I'm going to say this but this has to be one of the single best stories I have EVER read. I should be going to bed but I'm going to be up half the night. Great job!
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »