Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
Jbcjazz chapter 25 . 5/7/2014
I hope you update soon. This is such an amazing idea and I hope Kate can realize Castle didn't do anything wrong.
Soron chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Please update! it had very fascinating story!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
I hope you're planning on updating soon..please?!
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 25 . 4/18/2014
Ooh, what a twist! Great job so far, I've just caught up on like the last four chapters (finally) and I'm loving it. I was so excited that they actually kissed in the last one and now you've gone and done this to them. :-( I need an update, people! (... Please? I don't mean to sound rude, I just really gotta know what comes next... )

:D Love it though!
leuska chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Aaaw,awww,awww so GOOD this chapter.
leuska chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Aaw,that was heartbreaking but I was expecting, actually hoping for smt like this,a moment where Rick realized he wasn't part of this group,wasn't "good enough" (though he totally is), but I can only imagine his self worth issues in this particular universe,where he is a hardwrking failed author living with his mom and a teenage daughter,suddenly being exposed to this world of police work. For the canon Rick,this was simply fun,actually ur though,at the beginning tuT these ppl,in state and wealth,were a little below him,but this Rick doesn't have even that,and its heartbreaking,but at the same time,I am really glad you breached this topic,because it was important to thank you.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
hoping for an update soon!
leuska chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Uhm.. ...becketts world seems to be a little (a lot) macabre. well,lets see then,shall we? *rubs hands*
leuska chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Aaaw,perfect! He works as a barista,and a popular and cheeky one too,lol. Sorry to see his perfect moment with kate being interrupted by that jerk of a i loved the little touches, the bear claw,the flower pattern and 'detective heat'. But most of all,i loved how intrigued about him kate is getting...sweet.:)
leuska chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Ooh,so nice!i hoped so much alexis and martha would be a part of the story and u didnt its heartbreaking to see castle struggle so much to provide for his family.i love how naturally you shape them coming closer.:)
leuska chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Hmm,iiinteresting begining and a very,very neat idea. I am curious what you will make of it!
Ps - the 'naming him castle' was a very nice touch,loved it how he came about to be called by that by beckett.
firerosedreamer67 chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
Well that depends on "worth it"... .Blaming Rick, all her papers gone and gonna kill him if she see him again... doesn't look good from here...
Disneynut chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
It will be worth it only if you update very soon.
Ky03elk chapter 25 . 3/28/2014
Can i just slump to the floor right along with her! That was just ... Ahhhh. What a rollercoaster to go from such a high and then to have her thinking it was him that was involved! :'(
thanks
sKyoKun chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
Wohh you can't leave us like was so worth the wait. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks !
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »