Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
The-KLF chapter 33 . 5/25/2016
Oh god, poor Rick!

Welcome back :-)
Phaerre chapter 33 . 5/25/2016
Omigosh! Reading in one sitting killed my back but I am so hooked! So glad you're going to finish this!
Phaerre chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
Just discovered this and I'm so hooked. Can tell I'm going to loose sleep over this one :) Love the AU!
gonza chapter 33 . 5/25/2016
OK gracias
tazo5079 chapter 33 . 5/25/2016
Great story, love it. Please continue.
Knopp chapter 33 . 5/24/2016
Who is this person and why does he wanna destroy Rick's life?
Guest chapter 33 . 5/24/2016
I am so, so glad that you are continuing this story. You created such a great AU world and I can't wait to see where it goes. Thank you for making my day!
JerichoSteele chapter 33 . 5/24/2016
I'm not usually one for AUs, but this one had me hooked from the first chapter. I just found this today and am really looking forward to how you are going to work through all of this. Good luck and keep the updates coming ... great story and plot. Semper Fi.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 33 . 5/24/2016
Man, I really hate the villains in your story. They have Rick cornered...I do hope he lets Kate in on it soon...things are never good when they keep things from each other.
fangfaceAndrea chapter 33 . 5/24/2016
Oh man, they set him up to fall hard!
I hope he finds a way to let Kate know that all this msifortune has a reason for it. Poor baby!

I hope to see more of the story son.
TORONTOSUN chapter 33 . 5/24/2016
What else can go wrong for Rick.
DX2012 chapter 33 . 5/24/2016
What a lovely surprise!
Poor Rick, he is in a big trouble, both unemployed and threatened by a mysterious foe.
BigKahuna chapter 33 . 5/24/2016
oooh they're after Rick again. Making an offer he can't refuse.
castle1701 chapter 33 . 5/24/2016
Oh poor Rick! When it rains, it pours! I hope things turn around and in the mean time, he doesn't resent Beckett.
Disneynut chapter 32 . 5/14/2016
Will you ever take this back into the world of Caskett? I miss it and with the show ending I'm hoping to start reading more.
794 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »