Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
1822andallthat chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
Thank you so much for the update! Desperate Kate is desperate- I'm so glad she now has Rick to shed some light over her life and help her.

But... but- you killed Will off! I didn't dream that one, did I? O.O
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
Oh wow this chapter was awesome. And so smart of Castle. NOT breaking in
The-KLF chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
Wow, that's a real fuck you Sorenson. Harsh, but... Yeah I never liked him.
Zeki Young chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
Oh Castle! He's so cute but foolhardy in the nicest most sincere way. I hope the path doesn't get toooooo dark for him! Looking forward to more!
Ky03elk chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
I nearly jumped when he showed up! So glad he didn't i just hope he doesn't pay the price for it!
thanks
BR125 chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
Great chapter, thank you for the update.
Tamerlorde85 chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
Very good, I likey chapter
honeyandvodka chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
Awesome. I'll admit I was a little worried because sometimes people disappear halfway through awesome fics and I was hoping this wasn't the case. onto the fic: excellent. So so good. But oh, I think I deliberately avoided focusing on the Will and ohmygosh you killed him! As for Caskett... Wooo. Of course he can help!
TORONTOSUN chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
I think Rick likes the intrigue of what Kate does. And now he is about to get in trouble more than usual.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
Wow! How awesome that Rick being the janitor helps Beckett more than him being a successful author. Good chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
Italian lawn bowling... Do you mean Bocce? My parents used to love to play and would play in tournaments.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
Love this! Update?
CaskettFan5 chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
Alexis is such a fun and interesting character. I loved how Rick rejoined Kate and especially his idea for helping her. This IS a bit darker, "the dragon" has now taken out an FBI agent. He certainly is getting bold.
castlencisluv chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
I feel like im missing a scene in this chapter, when did kate have breakfast with castle?
Garrae chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
I absolutely love the phrase "vaguely homicidal". It's just so perfectly Beckett. And I love the rest of the chapter. Hope your tech woes are solved.
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »