Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
Smalllady08 chapter 32 . 2/7/2016
Oh, pleaseee, I love this story, pleaseee update!
It's a great story
Kate Lides chapter 32 . 12/21/2015
Please I beg you! Put up another chapter!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 32 . 11/21/2015
A seemingly simple but brilliant and engaging concept; nice job.
We’re so used to thinking of Castle as a successful author that it takes a real genius to conceive of a storyline where that doesn’t apply, and your idea about how he ends up working with the team despite his lack of resources is equally brilliant (Even if I still question how Alexis could still have been born in this course of events, since it seemed less likely that THIS Richard Rodgers would have caught Meredith’s interest).
Subsequent developments as Richard finds himself further intrigued by Kate while Kate appreciates his insight are handled very well, this less confident version of the man we know having more opportunities to offer his assistance in more obvious ways where ‘canon’ Castle was just able to use his connections to get what he wanted and take it from there. While the new murder case and its connection to Johanna Beckett’s death felt slightly forced as a concept, the consequences as Richard in particular falls victim to bad timing were definitely effective, and there’s certainly something amusing in seeing Josh try and fail to ‘be Castle’ without realising that he just doesn’t have the right mentality for it.
Hope you’re planning on taking this story further; after the conspiracy’s latest attack/blackmail attempt, I find myself intrigued and anxious to see how Richard will react to this latest threat (Morality versus Alexis has to be a pretty stiff contest for him, after all)…
sigal5 chapter 30 . 10/24/2015
Amazing story.
sigal5 chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
So here comes the Josh. Feeling sad for Rick.
sigal5 chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
Another nice chapter.
sigal5 chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Liking it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
I am really really liking this story...so far.
SeannysMom chapter 32 . 10/23/2015
Fantastic story that deserves an end ! Very interesting and well written. Thank you
BooksAreMedicine chapter 32 . 9/13/2015
I am glad Kate finally saw Rick's drive and focus and passion. Poor Rick, his daughter is the one thing he wouldn't and couldn't risk. Please finish the story, your AU is one of the best ones out there!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 31 . 9/13/2015
Whoa, creepy guy at the end, dun dun duuun. And Kate always did underestimate Rick's pride in his family
BooksAreMedicine chapter 30 . 9/13/2015
Kate is on the job, criminals beware. I love Rick as a father, he is amazing
BooksAreMedicine chapter 29 . 9/13/2015
Love how Kate fights for him, the NYPD leave the premises thing was great. Lots of suspense with the Gina thing too, nicely done
BooksAreMedicine chapter 28 . 9/13/2015
Yay for the truth. I like how Rick wasn't from money, made this scene more powerful. He is a great guy
BooksAreMedicine chapter 27 . 9/13/2015
I love how you showed Rick's selfless side, he almost never talks about himself. Even on the show, he only does it to tease Beckett and it's all superficial stuff you could read in a magazine. I love how Beckett notices the odd socks too. The part with Josh and the expresso machine was great haha
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »