Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
BooksAreMedicine chapter 25 . 9/13/2015
Poor Rick, it's just as heartbreaking as when he asked her to walk away and she told him to get out in the real show :(
BooksAreMedicine chapter 24 . 9/13/2015
Finally a kiss, I like how it was real this time and not a cover or anything
BooksAreMedicine chapter 23 . 9/13/2015
Love their banter, great stuff. You did make it darker with her dad out of the picture too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
Whoa, Rick's speech at the beginning blew me away, bravo!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
Alexis is so good for her dad. I like how you made Kate's story darker too, the show did gloss over her struggles a bit too much to really get the full impact. I love how Rick's brain works too, he is a genius
BooksAreMedicine chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
The Josh point of view was interesting, I like how you changed his character to be less of a good guy and more of a guy who thinks they are good. I like how Kate already sees the differences in the patience, detective stuff, and coffee.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 19 . 9/13/2015
Good way to address the Will part of the story. I like all of your subtle changes, they really make the story more of a drama than a comedy. Richard Castle is a much better name than Richard Rogers for sure, and Beckett has the skills, she would have been a great agent. And Espo is so right, Rick will not stay at arms length or give up or get distracted (much)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
Poor Rick, those three girls together could take him down haha. I like how Kate is advocating for him too and how Rick still knows everyone and has a guy for everything even though he is poor, great stuff to keep in play
BooksAreMedicine chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
Nice ending
BooksAreMedicine chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
I am glad Castle still has all of his books and even more glad that Kate is giving him feedback. His books are great, I hope he gets a chance at a publication. With Kate's views, his books would be even better. I really enjoyed their bonding scene too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
Kate's perspective at the end was great to read. It's so sad how much more isolated she is here than the show. I like how Castle listens when it comes to Alexis and how he still picks up on all of Kate's cues to piece together her story.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
Glad to see Castle's observation skills are still awesome. Answered my request to let Becket see his usefulness and tough side too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
I am glad to see he can still annoy her without even being there ;)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
Rick's wish, it's true he doesn't get kicked out but Kate still doesn't let him in even when he was rich and famous and allowed to be there. He has made much more progress with her in this universe than in the TV one. As for Kate's wish, hopefully she realizes Castle won't run in fear but will charge right in to help her out. I am glad they exchanged numbers and that Kate is getting jealous.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
I am glad Alexis is there for Castle, he needs her more for confidence here than for an ego deflation or maturity level as in the TV series. I really liked their interaction. I like how Kate is more damaged here too, her relationship with Josh is clear evidence of that. He is Mr. Perfect though, but she could really call him Mr. Boring, Kate needs a sense of humor, not a saint.
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »