Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
Jayce Gish chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Very nice approach, good twist to the usual roles played. I like the idea of the close living quarters, that he gets repeated rejections from Black Pawn, and the name written on his uniform reads "Castle". I lok forward to reading your continuation of this story: you have a great start here.
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
This is getting good, Kate has this way of getting Rick to forget everything. Good to see that she likes him.
LadyAilith chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Very nicely done! I'm hooked and can hardly wait to see how your story works out. ...Rick should send his manuscript to some other publishing house instead of Black Pawn. It's pretty obvious that Gina has some kind of personal grudge against him, poor guy!
Mad-for-Jorja chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Great story . Can't wait to see what happens next.
thaolu9 chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Very interesting!
Ilovetoread09 chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Interesting. I really like this take of Castle being an everyday guy and not rich. Can't wait to see more.
Stumpy317 chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Very interesting start, I can't wait to see where you take it from here.
Rushed anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love it!
FoxSearchlight chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Just wanted to let you know I really like your story! Good idea to make him earn less than her, for a change :)
(was that wrong? it sounded wrong. don't judge - I'm german.)
SassaM chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Interesting. Wonder where this will go.
Garrae chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Interesting start. Looking forward to seeing where it goes. Nice use of descriptive language. and clever last para. THANK YOU for writing with good English.
castlet0pia chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I like it, you should continue. (:
Thre3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Interesting. I'd like to see more
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I like it. Makes a lot of sense. I wonder what story Rick has to offer.
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53