Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
Guest chapter 32 . 11/25/2014
I beg of you... please update!
NightlyDreamcatcher chapter 32 . 11/2/2014
Will you update please? I *$%ing love this story!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
hope you haven't given up on this
gabbychef101 chapter 32 . 9/18/2014
okay

OFFICIALLY THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE READ!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
TORONTOSUN chapter 32 . 9/16/2014
Thank god Alexis is okay. Looks like Kate and Rick is getting together after all.
Zeki Young chapter 32 . 9/7/2014
Fantastic! Thanks for the update. I'm always curious to see where you take this and how/if you intertwine it with canon.
sKyoKun chapter 32 . 9/5/2014
Argh ! I hope rick will tell her .. I can't imagine what they will ask him x_x
This story is keeping me on edge ... Lol :)
Ky03elk chapter 32 . 9/5/2014
"I - I tripped. It was nothing. I fell." He lied. She didn't buy it. Worry creased her features.

ughhhhhhhhh. Poor Rick and to see that he was going to say something then, ughhhhhhhhh!
thanks
Thomatshu chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
Story is going downhill fast.
theputz913 chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
Please don't let Rick fall into the trap of doing their dirty work for them. Him and Kate were finally getting to a point where they might be able to try to be more than friends...Don't let him be their pasty and end up sabotaging Kate's efforts like she almost believed he had done before. Have him confess what happened to Kate and accept her gratitude and her help. If not Kate's help with the bills, what about letting Martha help, and Kate can protect them?
TheViewFromTheAfternoon chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
My first read in the Castle fandom, am enjoying it very much so far. The AU character Castle is very believable, true to canon even though circumstances are very different, , a great story.
Garrae chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
Hmmm. Very unpleasant for Rick, though I never doubted his decision.
fangfaceAndrea chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
aghh What an awful place for castle to be in.
I just hope he manages to tell Kate or figure something out somehow.
Ugh and that guy was such a creep, and scary. Well Done!
Great chapter!
Knopp chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
I know this story is called "A darker path", but I still hope for a happy ending.
honeyandvodka chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
Uh-oh! Very worried about how they'll get out of this! Great chapter, thank you!
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »