Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
castle1701 chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
Oh no! Please don't let Rick go to the dark side! He needs to talk to Beckett
CharacterDriven chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
meep! which is only marginally better than beeeeeeeeeeeep. Yikes!
Hamlet 77 chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
OMG, blackmailing Rick to turn against Beckett, some people will sink so low. How can he not give in to 'their' demands?

Please let Beckett get on track ASAP.

This is getting serious now, luv it
SassaM chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
Won't get much lighter any time soon, will it? I really enjoy this story very much. The charcters still are very much themselves in how they think and act and work together just perfectly. I really hope there'll be a silver lining somewhere in the near future for them.
The-KLF chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
So much intrigue all of a sudden! But damn it Rick, let Kate in! Just tell her, never mind what the guy said!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
You know, I hate you. You keep me and all readers hooked and we want updates every hour) great story, I think one of the best on this site. Keep up!)
life's a mystery chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
great chapter. I hope Rick confides in Kate and they and her team keep his family safe and finally stop the man behind this all :)
KrissaBelle7 chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
Omg I just stumbled upon your story and asdfljaghkldsgfjk which loosely translates to I love it so, so much. I really loved how you wrote the characters. More please!
Zeki Young chapter 31 . 8/26/2014
Gah! Amazing chapter! Loved the misunderstandings, pride and murky waters at the end!
Ky03elk chapter 31 . 8/26/2014
Kate nodded and gave the woman's shoulder a squeeze. She already had a good idea where to look.

evil is evil, ugh, poor families and then that end, to go to Castle! My heart started screaming!
thanks
sKyoKun chapter 31 . 8/26/2014
Arg ! You ... You can't do that ! That's so cruel :'(
Hope they will help each other ... Annnnd hope that man will not hurt castle :'(
My poor heart !
theputz913 chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Seriously? You are going to leave it hanging right there? It's one of Bracken's goons isn't it? Please don't let Kate give up on him or vise versa. They need each other now more than ever. She needs him to keep her from going off the deep end and to help solve this thing. He needs her to help him through Alexis' recovery because whether he likes it or not he's gonna need someone to lean on...Please let it be Kate and not Gina! We don't need another love interest, triangle mess.
perfgen chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
One of my top ten favorite fics of all time. Keep 'em coming.
MaineZoe chapter 31 . 8/25/2014