Reviews for Rich Man, Poor Man : A Darker Path
The-KLF chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Oh Rick, you stupid silly man. Who is creepy guy?!
Knopp chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
No, no, no... don't do anything stupid...
honeyandvodka chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Oh geez. From the frying pan to the fire. Looking forward to the next one.
CaskettFan5 chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
I was surprised by Rick's reaction to what Kate said. She had offered a lot of support in other ways but he may have residual anger left over from her previous behavior. Hopefully, the encounter at the end will force him to start thinking more clearly.
lb chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Wow what a place to leave us. You've got to hurry with the next chapter!
blufire714 chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
dun dun dun...what is happening? can't wait for more :)
SassaM chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
He won't make any stupid decisions, will he?
Perfect line to end the chapter... even though it's already killing me because I need to know which route you decided to take.
life's a mystery chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
dun dun dun, I wonder who this shadowy man is and what he wants? please update soon
Garrae chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
This does not sound like a well-intentioned proposition. I think Rick's reaction to the collection is completely realistic and in character. Can't wait to see where this goes next.
lb chapter 30 . 8/21/2014
I like it...Kate's on a mission.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/21/2014
Chapter 30 isn't working for me.
holtt chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
The site is not updating to ch. 30, The same is happening for "Summer Mix" story. By the way I love your AU story. It reeled me in right away to the new situations. You keep the pace going really well and your plot line is great. I also like the way you stay true to the characters. Thanks also for proofreading your work carefully. Looking forward to reading ch. 30 if and when it comes up properly!
weightofmywords chapter 30 . 8/22/2014
Just read this all in one sitting. Really, really loved this.
The-KLF chapter 30 . 8/21/2014
Everything is crossed for your computer! Because I love this story and I can't get enough of it! :D
DX2012 chapter 30 . 8/21/2014
I like protective Beckett. Glad you're back on track with the story.
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »