Reviews for Sleep is for the Weak
punkbvbdancer chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
are you, by any chance, a fan of bring me the horizon? more specifically the song diamonds are forever?
Effie17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I really enjoyed this fix. Thanks for posting it.
TML9115 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is really good. Love the way you wrote each character. ..
SiriCerasi chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh my GOD I've been waiting for this fic since this ep aired. SO. GOOD. I have so many lines I want to quote but then there's... so many lines. You characterized everyone so perfectly. I was upset that the show didn't do more to deal with Audrey's kidnapping and this is basically perfect. THANK YOU, can't wait for more fic from you D
Maylana1129 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I really enjoyed this. I think you really got into the spirit of the characters here.
Maria chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is so amazing! You have beautiful writing that's so realistic! I love the way you write Duke, his joking ways to hide concern. And Nathan's monosyllableness and sweet spot with Audrey. :3 And Audrey's strength and love for Nathan(also her shivering at his touch, swoooon)! ;) You write beautifully. Dead. Serious. You should make a long Trouble case-fic mainly about Naudrey, about how they go from friends to more(maybe something that forces them closer, like Audrey's apartment having work done or getting destroyed, so she stays at Nathan's). I know you would do a wonderful job! Add more Haven fanfic, I'm definitely waiting to read more from you! :)
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Oh my gosh, this is fantastic! I absolutely love it. There are not enough post 301 fics out there in my opinion, but this definitely helps! You manage to get some great hurt/comfort in here without going AU ... because we all know unfortunately that these two don't hook up and get together after this episode (as much as they should!) You do a great job conveying Audrey's sleep deprived state, and you do a wonderful job with Duke and Nathan. I love Nathan's apology and how horrified Audrey is that she's made him blame himself. And this: ""The only woman's touch I need is yours," he replies." - yes! Oh, these two!
Doks chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was so adorable! Seriously, the best post kidnap fic in this site! The characters are so in character that I can't believe. I swear to you, I'm going to reread this for a long time.
I love how you wrote Audrey snappy instead of depressed when she's with people. That's exactly the way she is. She wouldn't show weakness, so she is rude instead.
That scene in the car was so adorable, Nathan apologizing, because the guy thinks he has to carry the world in his shoulders. So earnest and adorable. He's def my fave character ever!
And Audrey finally getting some sleep with his help. So cute! But you didn't tell, was she sleeping in his room with him? lol
I love that ending too. Nathan does look very domestic and it's great. I really love the domesticity of that scene. I wish to see something like this in the show. Yeah, I'm dreaming lol
I can't wait to read more stories written by you. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Kcp2833 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
It was really good. Plz write one about what happens after "Lay a Me Down." You write the characters very well.
mel60 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Excellent exploration into Audrey's psyche. Very well done.