Reviews for Hiatus with a DiNozzo Twist
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 1/15
Love this story so much.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 1/15
Superb story!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 1/15
Way to go, Tony & Gibbs. Abby needed straightening out.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 1/15
Excellent! Sounds like a good vacation.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/15
Great story.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/15
Excellent!
Paula Galtarocha chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Wow, what a fantastic chapter. I found it very realistic so that you portrayed the initial conflict between Tony and Tim, after all they were not best friends at the end of the third season, but it is very true that Tim pass to support Tony. They became inseparable in the last two seasons. Now Ziva, as well as Kate, is a very arrogant character and false. She ran to Gibbs when he had a problem, making it very clear his contempt for Tony's leadership.
leahk80 chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
great story!
AnonAndOn chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Great story but wee quibble about prior chapter and I'm sure it's an online translator that's responsible: "mo cariad" means my little girl, not my old friend in gaelic. :-)

Also: gaelic is also only spoken by the Scots and the Irish; the Welsh speak Welsh, which has some similar overlapping words (like cariad and turcos (boar)) but is different enough to register as a different language with different origins. Not a biggie to anyone, just thought based on tour comment you might be interested.
1sunfun chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Still good.
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
I really enjoyed this story I cant think why I hadnt found it b4 now...
VG LittleBear chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Hi, thanks for a different look at my favourite special agents! I always love it when Gibbs reveals his feelings with Tony. It's sad Ziva and Abby didn't measure up, but I understand your reasoning in this story. Thanks and cheers!
Janna18 chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Amazing fic. Spot on! THIS is how I imagined Tony'd react! Good stuff, keep 'em comin'.