Reviews for Sweet Hatred
Rachel Facius chapter 20 . 1/20
I absolutely love this story. This is the second time I've read it (the first time was a couple of years back and I suddenly remembered it). I have a hope that we get to know how it ends one day, but even if we don't, I'll still probably read it again. You write so well - don't think anything else. 3
Smuzzie chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
No! She can' trust lie to him like that! That is just so cruel!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/21/2015
So good
melliemoo chapter 20 . 3/18/2015
Poor Cato, that was harsh!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/25/2015
Huh lucky u.
I cant have any social network
Go out with friends
Stay home alone
Walk from school alone
All that crap
SibunaMockingjay chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
Too much tracker jacker venom leads to hijacking!
Clever...
melliemoo chapter 19 . 2/24/2015
Phew, I picked the right time to start reading this since you just started writing it again. That way I didn't have to wait a year!
melliemoo chapter 9 . 2/24/2015
Oh interesting that you are doing two sets of star-crossed lovers. I like it!
melliemoo chapter 8 . 2/24/2015
I've just found this story and am enjoying it. I think it makes sense for Cato to introduce things like you did here.
sPaRkzZz chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
I'm so happy to hear that you haven't given up on this story. I can't wait for the next update. Good luck and thank you for writing and updating
sophhiee chapter 18 . 2/21/2015
wooooooooooooooooo ! good job for continuing it its a really great story and ur a really great writer ! and im so happy ur writing more ! ty for continuing ! uve literally made my day !
princess26966 chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
love!
Frick6101719 chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
Oh good I love letters ;) you're too generous my dear. Well done on this last chapter, and thank you for getting rid of that guy. I'm quite happy he's finally kicked the bucket, and Eve definitely was right to do it. And Cato makes me sad. I'm so conflicted because I don't want him to die but I just love Katniss and Peeta. Sigh. But well done dearie, keep it up!
dreamcatchings chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
(prepare yourself for a sucky review because I'm half asleep)
AHDHXHSHXDKSBSHS THIS IS SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD
k I followed
BAII
Chica
Guest chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
You're story is just so fabulous! You are an amazing writer and show everything in such fantastic detail it's so amazingly awesome! I am so excited for the next chapter and keep writing you have an amazing talent! (Sorry I like the word amazing)