Reviews for Of Overgrown Babies and Abused Caretakers
Hikary Sanoko chapter 1 . 4/15
This was so funny! And don't worry about them being out of character, they acted how I imagine they would! I hope u do another chapter!
sweetsmasher chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Omfg i cant stop laughing
My throat hurts
Ll chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This is so hilarious and please make more. Maybe you can do one with Touou?
kanakoharuchan chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I love yousen high too :3 And i love your story thanks, I really enjoy it!
H chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This is so funny. I couldn't stop laughing! I hope you write more of these. ;))
Anon chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Hello. Man, this is so funny. I love how you used minor characters but still made a funny story. Liu are my favourite. Get it? Liu? You? Sprry for the bad pun...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I have been looking for a fanfic like this for ages! ROFL, this is so funny. I couldn't help but laugh! I can 't belive there are only a few reviews because this deserves a lot more. Please make another one about Yosen! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This is so hilarious! Tōō Academy and Shutoku High are my favourites but because of this, I now love Yōsen High, too. Thank you so much. This made me laugh a lot of times. Fukui and Liu are really funny. Thank you again :)
1023 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Yosen is my favourite team too! Thank you for this. I needed to laugh today (I had school, okay?) and this made me do so multiple times especially when I read the part when Fukui was in his pyjamas in a train station. Sorry for digressing. Anyway, thank you. Okamura reminds me of Akagi from Slam Dunk, by the way.
thefictionfreak chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Aww this is sooo cute! I really love the Yosen team especially that little prick Fukui. :D
Independent Not in Love chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
KAWAII! I love what you did with the Yosen team. I adore their personalities. In my own drabbles I can never pin them down just right so I never publish them. Anyway, the motherly acting and dramatic whines were kawaii as fuck and I just wanted to sunggle Atsu-chin!
Infinitecity chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
ROFL!
This fic is hilarious!
It's very funny and it feels like I'm reading the Replace novel (the one with the Yosen)
and I love your gorilla jokes (and yes, it also reminds me of Kondo)
But my most fave part was the one where Atsushi was lost and his teammates heard his name in a Lost Children Center :D

Please make an omake :D
BlazeMary chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was so sweet and funny as hell! I just love Fukui so muck and Liu too , what am I thinking I love all Yosen guys even Chinrilla :))
CALIC0 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
wuah, xoxo for u
i really wanted to read a yosen fic and u made 1, thank u so much
really hilarious, especially the chinrillas, poor him
but cant be helped, he's scary, hahaha
once again, thank a lot
Lylia00 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I also love Yosen X3
Thanks for writing, this is really cute, I love it! Mukkun is just too adorable.