Reviews for Angels and Demons: The Great War
Age: 2,398 and 16
Side: Demons
Breed: Demon-Angel
Personality: Arrogant, dark
Appearance: Black robe, gold trims and white lash
Normal outfit: Black jacket, long-sleeved white shirt, and white shoes
Battle outfit: Black armor
Weapons: none
Powers/Abilities: flight, teleportation, immortality and death magic
Spells: death orb, death pillar and death precipitation
Likes: fighting
Dislikes: sushi
Friends: Ginka
Enemies: Satan
Fears: dragons
History: Parents divorced at age 11, met Satan age 13 ang met and ginga at age 2,567
DragonFang2016 chapter 41 . 5/25/2015
Whoa, there's a sequel? Can't wait to read it! It's been a journey with this story, but it's finally done, more than a year later. I gotta say, Slayer, your dedication to this story is really something! Kudos to you, and I hope you keep writing amazing stories!
RinRin Luvs Pocky n Haru chapter 40 . 5/21/2015
Sniff...sniff...them feels when you'just read the last chapter of a story..that's gonna have a second story. Bravo, bravo! This has been one heck of a successful story and I'm glad I was able to be one of your supporters along the way.

Aw man, the world covered in darkness...this isn't a pretty sight at all, especially since Miyako's no longer with the angels...for now. Now, I'm going to anticipate this sequel and find out who really wins this war.

Until then, great story and kudos! ;)
DragonFang2016 chapter 39 . 5/10/2015
Interesting battle in this chapter! I really didn't know who to root for. On one hand, I have a soft spot for the angels and Castiel, who I just love from Supernatural. On the other hand, I've always liked demons—Azazel and Masaru and such. Still, Sakura's plan is proceeding pretty well, and I wonder who the angels will have to go against next.
RinRin Luvs Pocky n Haru chapter 39 . 5/10/2015
Well, now there's one more chapter (sniff, it's coming to an end soon, but yeah the sequel's still there). I really thought that this Excalibur magic thing is interesting and my mind's been blown. I think Frieda's true intentions were to protect her friends and fellow angels out there; and I didn't know that she was a descendant of King Arthur ; mind blown like a million times! Also, I'm toallt looking forward to it. Plus, you couldn't go wrong with that PDA between Azazel and Arkana, LOL!

Well, kudos! ;)
Song Of Hope chapter 37 . 4/24/2015
This is getting so dramatic! I really want to know what happens next!
Song Of Hope chapter 33 . 4/24/2015
You've been planning this for months! Don't feel bad!
DragonFang2016 chapter 37 . 4/23/2015
Saviors have arrived! Caster and Diarmuid... more Fate/Zero references?

As always, interesting chapter! The battle royales are still a bit confusing for me to read (I don't think I'll ever write a battle scene), but I know more or less what's going on. Sort of shipping Azazel and Frieda, but then again, I ship him with Nott, too. Multishipping ahahahahaha. Even though the guy's a sadistic prick.

Alabastard appeared again. He's too adorable. And Nightmare... physical harm is not a sign of love.
RinRin Luvs Pocky n Haru chapter 37 . 4/22/2015
NNnooo, I'm so sorry for not updating the chapter before this one; forgive me (I was too busy and a lot of stuff happened, bad stuff that is...) But this chapter though; I just love how Frieda fights against this dark, mighty Azazel. Man he's such a toughie and this was one heck of a fight; and seriously?! Her first kiss was with him?! A huge twist and I thought it should've been with Masamune, screw Azazel! And I loved how you introduced these 2 new characters; they make a great duo for sure. And once again, I'm lovin' more and more of your concept art, so keep at it. :D

So that means...only 3 more chapters left? Nooooo! It's going oh too so but you mentioned there's a sequel to it right? If so, I'd totally check that out. Well, kudos! ;D
DragonFang2016 chapter 36 . 4/19/2015
That battle was awesome. Shadow/Nox got so many epic phrases, and I love the excessive use of the word "dearest." Reminds me of one of my favorite Disney characters, Vidia. *coughs awkwardly* Disney. But I would love to see her and Sakura pitted against each other.

I just realized that Alabaster is basically the Angels and Demons equivalent of Lucifer/Urushihara from Maou-sama, butt-monkey-wise. Pretty powerful and smart when he tries, but he gets bullied by the other characters anyway.
UnknownBlaze chapter 35 . 4/17/2015
Oh crap, things are about to get real next chapter. Blaze looks ready to kick butt. I do like the archangel ancestors, I feel they fit perfectly with each of the characters.

But dang, only five chapters left? I'm going to miss this story, but I can't wait for the sequel!
Starling Cosmos chapter 35 . 4/17/2015
Five more chapters left... I'm kind of sad that the story is coming to an end but I'm still curious how will it end. I know I haven't been reviewing (but I still read the story) much since I'm rarely on this site (specifically in the MFB section), but at least I made time to do so. Regarding this chapter, I enjoy reading the battle between Xorn and Bry as it creates a certain suspense that makes you want to continue on ready. Plus the idea of using the Norse Archangels as some of the angels' descendents was really interesting because it does an idea of who are these angels are from in terms of genealogy more or less. Overall, this was a great chapter and I hope the last five chapters come out as good as this one.
DragonFang2016 chapter 35 . 4/16/2015
I like the archangel ancestors. They fit the characters well, actually. Personally, Nyx is one of my favorite goddesses from Greek mythology, especially after her appearance in HoO's HoH.

The dragon fight between Bry and Xorn was... dare I say it?... wicked. *puts on cool shades* But I wonder how they're going to fare against Blaze... she's not sounding too happy.
RinRin Luvs Pocky n Haru chapter 35 . 4/16/2015
What?! Only 5 more chapters 'till the end of this fanfic? Oh well, a 40 chapter fanfic is good enough for people like me. Wow, this chapter's really somethin'; yikes Blaze really wanna sought revenge on them angels but oh boy, it's going down for real! Also, where more of the concept art at? Not that I'm rushin' ya or anything but I'd like to see some more OC's of your style (seriously it's that unique) Well anyways, kudos! ;)
DragonFang2016 chapter 34 . 4/14/2015
Wow, you work fast! Masaru is the bae, although he deserved all those wounds. Compared to what he put Hope through, they should be nothing. Keep punching him, Miyako!

So... 'Saru was naked the whole time? X3