Reviews for Moments
xFireandIce101x chapter 6 . 6/10
I do hope you can update Proposal because I'm curious of what's gonna happen next for too long.

This is a really great chapter. I really pity Tim though, he shouldn't have experienced all that crap in his life. Lol, I love Sam in this chapter. It was great to see you post something again, but seriously your post before this was on January and seeing an update from you was just miraculous.

Anyway, don't stop at being awesome and please update anything as soon as you can.

~FireandIce101
Pasha Gwapa chapter 6 . 5/20
Awwwwwh. The update is wonderful! Yiee. I'm so happy to finally read this. Looking forward to the others.

Anyways...
I like it soooo much. It had a fun start with a nosy Clover dropping that question. And I feel so much love from Scam. His reason, though short, was beautiful. Like it soo much. Thanks!
Sammi chapter 6 . 5/18
YESS! I CAN'T WAIT FOR PROPOSAL TO BE UPDATED D
Not that I didn't love this update, or any update of yours but that's just my favorite 3
ALivingDream chapter 6 . 5/17
:D
Wonderful way to make my day :P
just enough angst in the middle so the end is so much happier and better :)
BlackD chapter 6 . 5/16
Lol. I actually forgot about you! So good to see you back and at it again!
This was awesome as usual . Can't wait for your "soon" update
Stay awesome!
Dez as a girl chapter 6 . 5/14
Perfect as always! ;)
JBA chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
I'm writing this for all the moments only because I didn't want to have to stop reading long enough to write about each one :P I can honestly say that I enjoyed them all though. I'll definitely reread these whenever I want to read about a Sam/Scam moment and don't have time to read a long oneshot... Although, I absolutely LOVE all your oneshots too, as well as the other stories :) You're an amazing writer! Keep up the GREAT work! :D
BlackD chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Haha this is my favorite moment :D and each time i fall in love with Scam even more *sigh*
much love
LavenderSkiez chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
I actually enjoyed the Clover/Scam dynamic in this. Speaking of Scam, why is he so perfect. Ugh. I need to find a guy like that. I loved this! It was nice cause it wasn't just romantic fluff, which is great, but I liked that this had something different to it. It added more of a dimension to Sam/Scam's relationship. So great work like usual!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Fantastic! Love it!
Hinata28h chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
This chapter was very endearing! I liked how you showed the friendship status between Sam and Clover- they were very much in character and I just love how Tim is like the advice giver! Kudos!
Espionne chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
So first off I'm going to start this review with a public announcement to everyone who may be reading this who isn't necessarily a Sam/Scam fan (and ESPECIALLY if you are a Clover fan!) - READ THIS CHAPTER RIGHT NOW. Seriously. Don't question me; just do it. It's not that long and you'll likely be pleasantly surprised.

Now on to the good stuff: have I ever told you that Clover is actually far from being my least favorite TS character (including everyone, not just the spies)? She might grate my nerves sometimes due to how shallow she can be, but she can be downright awesome at other times. Scam's observation of her is spot-on: she is extremely bright when it comes to conducting herself socially, and though she's not necessarily book-smart like Sam, she's very adept at reading people and getting along with them (with the exception of Mandy, but nobody can deal with Mandy anyway :P). I love how Scam made the comparison to his own relationship with Sam - it shows that he's very self-aware and highly observant.

Blaine still sucks and I still hate him for ditching Clover just like that, but Clover's willingness to let him back in suggests that there's more to it than that. Actually, now I'm wondering if I should even be angry with him - it's really the writers at Marathon who were responsible for such a large plot hole and sloppy screenwriting. Anyway, I really loved how every character behaved - it also showed off Scam's softer side, especially towards Clover (which is rare). But I love it because it proves that he's nowhere near being a one-dimensional villain, and that makes him so special to me. :) Awesome work!

espionne

PS: Clover fans and other fans of other pairings who've read this far: I haven't forgotten about you so this is a reminder again. Go read this ASAP; you won't regret it!
ALivingDream chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
aww, Tim Cares :)
That is adorable
Sammi chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
This is so cute 3 and I love the Scam Clover fluff its perfect :D
pokeloon15 chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Yes Yes Yes and YES! Cresenta you are awesome and this was pure win. Clover and Blaine are my favorite canon couple and I was so mad when they broke up prior to season 6. I also love the chemistry between Clover and Tim here and I was Awwwing the whole chapter. You rock and I hope to see more of these in other chapters/stories.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »