Reviews for Moments
BlackD chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Haha this is my favorite moment :D and each time i fall in love with Scam even more *sigh*
much love
LavenderSkiez chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
I actually enjoyed the Clover/Scam dynamic in this. Speaking of Scam, why is he so perfect. Ugh. I need to find a guy like that. I loved this! It was nice cause it wasn't just romantic fluff, which is great, but I liked that this had something different to it. It added more of a dimension to Sam/Scam's relationship. So great work like usual!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Fantastic! Love it!
Hinata28h chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
This chapter was very endearing! I liked how you showed the friendship status between Sam and Clover- they were very much in character and I just love how Tim is like the advice giver! Kudos!
Espionne chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
So first off I'm going to start this review with a public announcement to everyone who may be reading this who isn't necessarily a Sam/Scam fan (and ESPECIALLY if you are a Clover fan!) - READ THIS CHAPTER RIGHT NOW. Seriously. Don't question me; just do it. It's not that long and you'll likely be pleasantly surprised.

Now on to the good stuff: have I ever told you that Clover is actually far from being my least favorite TS character (including everyone, not just the spies)? She might grate my nerves sometimes due to how shallow she can be, but she can be downright awesome at other times. Scam's observation of her is spot-on: she is extremely bright when it comes to conducting herself socially, and though she's not necessarily book-smart like Sam, she's very adept at reading people and getting along with them (with the exception of Mandy, but nobody can deal with Mandy anyway :P). I love how Scam made the comparison to his own relationship with Sam - it shows that he's very self-aware and highly observant.

Blaine still sucks and I still hate him for ditching Clover just like that, but Clover's willingness to let him back in suggests that there's more to it than that. Actually, now I'm wondering if I should even be angry with him - it's really the writers at Marathon who were responsible for such a large plot hole and sloppy screenwriting. Anyway, I really loved how every character behaved - it also showed off Scam's softer side, especially towards Clover (which is rare). But I love it because it proves that he's nowhere near being a one-dimensional villain, and that makes him so special to me. :) Awesome work!

espionne

PS: Clover fans and other fans of other pairings who've read this far: I haven't forgotten about you so this is a reminder again. Go read this ASAP; you won't regret it!
ALivingDream chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
aww, Tim Cares :)
That is adorable
Sammi chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
This is so cute 3 and I love the Scam Clover fluff its perfect :D
pokeloon15 chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Yes Yes Yes and YES! Cresenta you are awesome and this was pure win. Clover and Blaine are my favorite canon couple and I was so mad when they broke up prior to season 6. I also love the chemistry between Clover and Tim here and I was Awwwing the whole chapter. You rock and I hope to see more of these in other chapters/stories.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Well, this was a pleasant surprise! :) It's 6.15 in the morning here, and I'm preparing for school. Checked my email and *ding*, there is a new chapter update!

That was really sweet, not much romance here, but a lot of understanding and patience on wise old Scam's part! I didn't watch season 6, so this came as quite a large shocker to me. But we all know what happens during The True Motive! (Cough, Clover and Blaine get engaged cough)

Haha, anyhow, great job on this chapter! Can't wait to read more! I'm also guilty of not posting my one shot, but life has been busy... Take care! :D

-TrixieNancy
Hinata28h chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
(0 7 0)/*Yay!* Aw, they're so adorable and Tim sure is kinky (Sam too for continuing it) (9 w 9) I love how daring Tim is and how cautious Sam is about the situation but they are both enjoying the moment nonetheless. You do a great job in complementing their personalities through one another (and your writing) :3 Your works are great and are lovely reads!
BlackD chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
One word
Awesome !
Aaaand i can't wait for more :D yaaaay more updates are coming!
LavenderSkiez chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
So I really have to get better at reviewing, but school is crazy. Anyway, I really loved this! I've always thought that aren't enough M rated fics for Sam and Scam (basically none) so this is perfect! I can't actually bring myself to write an M rated fix yet, so I really did enjoy this plus I mean it has Tim Scam in it and you wrote it so of course it's amazing! I could totally see this happening too haha and of course Tim won cause I mean he can't lose, although that could make for an interesting fic, one where Sam isn't so innocent. With enough years married to Scam there is no way she could keep that anyway haha. Can't wait for more from you! :)
ALivingDream chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
aww such a fun chapter to read
(sorry it took forever, been a crazy few day but I did and I love this chapter! :)
Mallomars chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Ahhhh. I love all your fanfics. I think I added you as my fav author so I could see all your updates. I can't wait for what you have on store for the other readers and me. I'm so excited _
Ath Knightstar chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
*cries tears of joy*

Finally you'll be updating! I've been waiting for so long that I started going back to read the old stories. (Note that now those stories are memorized instead of my school work)

I'll look forward to the lovely updates!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »