Reviews for Moments
ALivingDream chapter 7 . 1/25
well...the beginning made me shudder XP
But the second half kinda made my heart melt :)
lovely chapter overall :)
Can you also please continue proposal and make a monster a sequel please
I loved updating proposal I'm waiting I'm very curious about what's going to happen
Sammi chapter 7 . 1/20
Omg his was great! I so look forward to your updates! Please update proposal if you can! Or remember me (:
pokeloon15 chapter 7 . 1/20
OMG you had this posted since yesterday afternoon and I didn't even know until this morning. I feel kind of bad since I usually read your updates shortly after you post them. Especially for an adorable chapter like this. Stupid Shella, giving Tim nightmares like that. At least he has Sam to chase them away. I am rather hoping for Remember Me to be updated next. The big reveal for Tim is so close I'm practically bouncing in excitement.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 7 . 1/20
You're back! Boo Sheila! Creepy scuz! Yes, all 3 please and thank you ~
TrixieNancy124 chapter 7 . 1/20
This totally made my day! At first I really thought that Sheila and Tim were engaged... But seeing the resulting Sam and Scam moment was just too cute! Looking forward to your other updates!
Mahi chapter 7 . 1/19
Wow. I was waiting so long to read something new from you. And I am very glad that your back. heeeeeeeeeee... I like to read all your stories, and would wait to see any update. But I would love to read more about Remember me? , something Old something New or Victim. (It would be nice if the next update is Remember me? )
AngelicBlonde18 chapter 7 . 1/19
This was great! I'm looking forward to any updates in the future _ if I had to pick I would really like to see an update for Proposal. Thank you! And you do such a wonderful job at writing
xFireandIce101x chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
I do hope you can update Proposal because I'm curious of what's gonna happen next for too long.

This is a really great chapter. I really pity Tim though, he shouldn't have experienced all that crap in his life. Lol, I love Sam in this chapter. It was great to see you post something again, but seriously your post before this was on January and seeing an update from you was just miraculous.

Anyway, don't stop at being awesome and please update anything as soon as you can.

~FireandIce101
Pasha Gwapa chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
Awwwwwh. The update is wonderful! Yiee. I'm so happy to finally read this. Looking forward to the others.

Anyways...
I like it soooo much. It had a fun start with a nosy Clover dropping that question. And I feel so much love from Scam. His reason, though short, was beautiful. Like it soo much. Thanks!
Sammi chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
YESS! I CAN'T WAIT FOR PROPOSAL TO BE UPDATED D
Not that I didn't love this update, or any update of yours but that's just my favorite 3
ALivingDream chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
:D
Wonderful way to make my day :P
just enough angst in the middle so the end is so much happier and better :)
BlackD chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
Lol. I actually forgot about you! So good to see you back and at it again!
This was awesome as usual . Can't wait for your "soon" update