Reviews for The Reading of House of Hades
Wtf chapter 2 . 4/9
But u havent even gotten to the reading yet!
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 3/25
Honestly, the whole Tartarus PTSD sthtick is so overdone and overplayed, that I can't help but start with a growing dislike of these types of stories.

There is also the fact that between Ambrosia, Nectar, and the Phlegoton. There would be no scars. No big noticable ones anyway. A minor good thing that comes from having godly blood. (Unless you were baby Hasphestus and thrown from Olympus)
Awwww
Please keep going!
divergent is da bomb chapter 1 . 2/9
You should continue this story, it is really good.
Kay chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
The person who threatened you may have thought you were trying to steal their idea. Maybe put up a disclaimer saying that this story is not an original idea? Also, unless this person is threatening copy rights then there should be no reason to stop. How are they going to shut down your account? Please consider this and consider restarting your story, it had an awesome beginning! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Well it was still a good start, better then I could do.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Please could you upload it somewhere else?
RachelRavenclaw16 chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
I'm sorry, but wtf? This story is so well-done! What type of threat made you stop writing this?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ssssss -z
iamawesome237 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
oh my god! that was such a good story! ah well, at least the first chapter was amazing.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Wonderful start to this.
PrincessNyx15 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
The person who threatened you was DarkSiren49. DarkSiren49 has been making snarky comments about Percy Jackson and the Olympians stories, and more. Go read his/her reviews on All Hollow's Eve and see some of the reviews that are posted on there. He or she has been doing this to plenty of stories but DarkSiren49 only reviewed it. I believe that he or she had only joined Critics United just to flame people. Continue this story! How is DarkSiren49 going to delete this story? How? PM me if you have questions.
RoseRed1099 chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
please update I really don't like when stories like this go to waste
Euiko Tsukemo chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
That's horrible! How can people threaten each other on a creative website?! Don't listen to the person doing the threatening! There r so many stories that r reading the books that haven't been taken down so he/she is bluffing!