Reviews for Technical Support
3 Cute!
jj chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
re read still lov
Ryanrene97 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
AHHHH! I LOVE IT! It gave me the fuzzies, bravo!
June.la.tw chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This was an awesome read! I loved the plot so much, I'm happy with the way it ended but like a fangirl that can never be satisfied I would have loved more! So yea, good job!
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This was really great! A fun read!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
i loooved the story, it didn't make me laugh, but it made me smile in humor in a lot of the scenes. Kakashi dressing horribly was unusual, him being a comp genius meanwhile is awesome! I didn't expect the shellfish allergic reaction. and wow, his apartment and eating habits is terrible.

I really enjoyed the story and how the met, Iruka mistaking him for tech support. Ah, how love works!
general zargon chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
LOL, I'm not usually into Modern AU Naruto stories, but I actually really liked this one. I only saw a few typos, but nothing really major, and so I congratulate you on writing a modern AU that I actually liked. :D I hope you write more for this pairing and fandom!
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This was a really fun story! I sympathize with Iruka and his minimal grasp on technology - we are kindred spirits! And I love how horrified kakashi was every time Iruka broke or beat up his electronics. I have a soft spot for tech guys, especially if all of them are like kakashi. One of my favorite moments was actually when Iruka was blinded my Kakashi's fashion sense and thought about draping his sweater over him. Just the visual made me laugh, and it was one of the first cues that Iruka fell hard for kakashi. When you can get past your significant other's garish fashion sense, that's love. :) Gaaaahhhh! They are just too cute you can't help but fall in love with them! I'd gladly read more stories from this universe as well. Thank you for sharing!
Miasen chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Oh, this was just brilliant. Lots of chuckles and awwww-s were had! :-D The mental pictures of Kakashi's outfits, and how clueless Iruka was, loved it! 3
Soya Pie chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
A wonderful story which kept me riveted :3 Love it!
jj chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
hmmm nice
NJ chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I don't get it. This is such a wonderful, well-written piece of work. It definitely deserves a plethora of raving reviews. I really loved this goofy couple here. The setting it a novel idea and the simple building up plot was enjoyable thanks to the brilliant story-telling. Keep it up! Do write more. :)
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Love it! All your characters are so charming and real in this little story... It definitely needs more reviews!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
love it! They are so adorable!
xSonya chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I absolutely loved this! These two never get old! I just love Kakashi's relaxed and layed back attitude xD