Reviews for RWBY to GENY
ObeliskX chapter 1 . 5/16
So the story abandoned?(
lelouchVB chapter 8 . 3/9
very fun read. enjoying reading this fanfic of a genderbend of rwby. also on the current chapter I noticed a you call Jean, Jaune but it's only once. read through this all in one sitting couldn't get enough of it. hope to see a future update to this story.
guest chapter 8 . 2/12
this is an awesome take on the official story for the show. keep this up and you'll do amazing. don't let a great story die!
Please update soon! I need more!
Kriss1989 chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Just realized, in R63 world, Jean has 7 brothers so she would have plenty of experience with guys not asking for directions.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
So as far as this reads I don't see this following the naming rule
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
Mien god this is just omfg I'm getting day ja vu ( I know it's spelled some way else I DONT SPEAK FRANKISH) but from a completely different rwby universe Uggggg head hurts
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
If if juane or well Jane um guess is a girl you still got to be a dick to that character Come onnnnnn mang
Nelson chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Where do I begin? Oh, I got it. The story in itself is a very creative take on the RWBY series. Never have I thought someone would take initiative in making a R63 on the entire RWBY-verse. There were a few mistakes here and there. Mainly apostrophes that weren't used where they should have gone. The chapters could us a bit more length. You could use cliffhangers for dramatic effect once in a while and why is Yin such a goddamn ladies' man-whore? Not that I don't enjoy what could possibly be a running gag, but you could've sent fangirls after Noire in absurd situation (Example: during the Vytal festival should you continue this piece of awesomeness). Whew, that had to be the longest review I ever wrote. I look forward to future updates.
ObeliskX chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Will it be continued ever?(
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
I got you fam
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Keep at it bro
The demented dreamer chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
This story is great please continue writing

It's kind of inspired me to actually start writing some stuff of my own
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
The writing itself is good, but I feel like I'm still waiting for this story to hit its stride. I'm not trying to be disparaging, you're still in the beginning and there hasn't been much room for you to make any changes yet.
Even if nothing in the plot changes (although I'm hoping that there will be some), now that the teams have been made official (in-story), I'm looking forward to the different dynamics that will hopefully form as a result of the gender changes and smaller personality tweaks.
archsage328 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Talk about a fun ride so far. Not too separate from the source material to alienate fans, but you mix it up enough with new stuff to keep things quite interesting. You're interpretations of the characters thus far is also quite the treat. It makes me really look forward to seeing what you do with Penny and Sun as well. I also dig the humor you've added thus far, especially the various references to video games and such that you've tossed in. I feel like there may be some typos here and there, but none so significant that I can recall them easily. But all in all, you're off to a good start, and one that's sure to continue to be so.