Reviews for RWBY to GENY
ObeliskX chapter 8 . 5/11
Will it be continued ever?(
I got you fam
Keep at it bro
The demented dreamer chapter 8 . 1/21
This story is great please continue writing

It's kind of inspired me to actually start writing some stuff of my own
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 8 . 1/19
The writing itself is good, but I feel like I'm still waiting for this story to hit its stride. I'm not trying to be disparaging, you're still in the beginning and there hasn't been much room for you to make any changes yet.
Even if nothing in the plot changes (although I'm hoping that there will be some), now that the teams have been made official (in-story), I'm looking forward to the different dynamics that will hopefully form as a result of the gender changes and smaller personality tweaks.
archsage328 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Talk about a fun ride so far. Not too separate from the source material to alienate fans, but you mix it up enough with new stuff to keep things quite interesting. You're interpretations of the characters thus far is also quite the treat. It makes me really look forward to seeing what you do with Penny and Sun as well. I also dig the humor you've added thus far, especially the various references to video games and such that you've tossed in. I feel like there may be some typos here and there, but none so significant that I can recall them easily. But all in all, you're off to a good start, and one that's sure to continue to be so.
CalligoMiles chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Mirra Oum? really? Have to say, you at least think about the details. But Eis seems even worse than Weiss. And by the way, Magnhild does indeed fire grenades, but they are not Rocket-Propelled. (RPG means rocket-propelled grenade)
CalligoMiles chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Quite interesting. But it easily gets boring if it doesn't deviate from canon too much.
bloody-rose-love chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
AWESOME PLZ MAKE MORE CHAPS XD XD XD XD
feedback: awesome but I personally think you shouldn't go by the exact storyline of each episode because right now you are (except the genderbent character) (Sorry this is a really bad explanation)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
The Nore and Rei scenes are gold. Hoping to see a yandre!Nore. And Garnet's game references, the creme de la crème of pop culture! Excellent work. Thanks for the read!
FLARECROWN chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Great story loved it
darkmoonrise312 chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
Man this was funny! I would say more but I'm half asleep right now so yeah. Good work. Sleep now.
-the Darkmoon has set. Zzzzzzzzzz
linkthetoaoftime chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
I just read up on this fic and i have to day that it is very enjoyable. I think that you did the gender bending aspect of it very well done.
ragglefraggle97 chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
I'm really interested in this keep up the good work please!
darkmoonrise312 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
I gotta say, this story has been one wild ride. Hilarious all the way through. The gender bent characters are so incredible, though I was expecting the already genderbent team jnpr to record to normal like Joan Arc, but hey, still good. Now I have to wonder what Cardin will become.
This story actually got me thinking about our culture's idea of behavior and gender. Pretty high thinking from fanfic, I know. But swapping the genders of characters make some inequities so obvious. Like take when Juane is flirting with Weiss in the locker room. In normal gender, Weiss' reaction seems normal, if a bit overreaction. But here, not only does it feel so weird to see the awkward female to up to the male, Eis is a total dick! And they say almost exactly the same thing! The gender alone makes one reaction seem completely different! So good work my friend, you made my think.
-the Darkmoon has set!