Reviews for RWBY to GENY
PrincessPookie2016 chapter 8 . 3/30
Ok I know that you haven't looked at this story for three years but I'm still going to follow your story
I enjoyed your story of Rwby on your POV with the genderbent especially the characters
I like how Pyrrhus is very protective of Jean
( One of my favorite ships) I hope you decide to update soon even if it has been three years ok bye!
HeroineOfDarkness chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
Yo, I saw this story and thought it looked cool. After reading it, I can guarantee that it is a great read! I noticed that it's been a while since you updated...it's a shame really, I was really enjoying this story. Best of luck to whatever you work on in the future!
latenightcookies chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
I just finished reading chapter 8, and was kinda disappointed that you left it at that. I like how you interpreted the old cast into their genderbent selves (although I found Nore's spontaneous personality and Eis' being a grown-up suck-up was a bit, off-putting for me, offense. On the other hand, I love seeing Jean as sort of a ditzy blonde with the same goofiness as Jaune, btw haha plsdontkillme).

But GENYgeomancy? (yeah, even i can't think of anything better than that tbh)

As of now, we already have over 36 episodes of source material, and although it's too much to ask for you to continue until the end of Volume 3, it would be awesome if you'd continue writing this.

Godspeed and all that nonsense~
ObeliskX chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
So the story abandoned?(
lelouchVB chapter 8 . 3/9/2016
very fun read. enjoying reading this fanfic of a genderbend of rwby. also on the current chapter I noticed a you call Jean, Jaune but it's only once. read through this all in one sitting couldn't get enough of it. hope to see a future update to this story.
guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
this is an awesome take on the official story for the show. keep this up and you'll do amazing. don't let a great story die!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
Please update soon! I need more!
Kriss1989 chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Just realized, in R63 world, Jean has 7 brothers so she would have plenty of experience with guys not asking for directions.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
So as far as this reads I don't see this following the naming rule
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
Mien god this is just omfg I'm getting day ja vu ( I know it's spelled some way else I DONT SPEAK FRANKISH) but from a completely different rwby universe Uggggg head hurts
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
If if juane or well Jane um guess is a girl you still got to be a dick to that character Come onnnnnn mang
Nelson chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Where do I begin? Oh, I got it. The story in itself is a very creative take on the RWBY series. Never have I thought someone would take initiative in making a R63 on the entire RWBY-verse. There were a few mistakes here and there. Mainly apostrophes that weren't used where they should have gone. The chapters could us a bit more length. You could use cliffhangers for dramatic effect once in a while and why is Yin such a goddamn ladies' man-whore? Not that I don't enjoy what could possibly be a running gag, but you could've sent fangirls after Noire in absurd situation (Example: during the Vytal festival should you continue this piece of awesomeness). Whew, that had to be the longest review I ever wrote. I look forward to future updates.
ObeliskX chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Will it be continued ever?(
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2015