Reviews for You forget a thousand things everyday pal, but this ain't one of 'em
viciosodiego chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
I love it update
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Did you kill Michael or the store owner
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
dids u kill michael
\
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
BELLIC JEWELS OMG
PyroYoshi chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I'm loving this so far, its such a breath of fresh air from all those damn OC stories that are clogging up this section. (Sorry, but I just hate canon character X OC pairings).

Its got some pretty funny parts (Trevor and the tiger, Lamar waking up wearing fake breasts, Wade thinking Ron wants to fuck him, etc), which I always like as I'm a sucker for comedy, and everyone feels very in character.

Additionally, I always knew there was something off about Karen/Michelle, so it doesn't surprise me that she's just as sadistic as the protagonists.

Overall, the writing and pacing is quite good, and I can only nit pick about a few minor things.

In the beginning of the story, you refer to Amanda as faithful, when she's the complete opposite. She and Michael have been cheating on each other for a while.
Also, how would Michael and Trevor have connections with Bulgarin or the Italian mafia? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, unless it's supposed to be a little AU.
Nicolai Gryphon chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Another excellent story. You just keep coming out with outstanding, easy to read and interesting pieces! Have you ever considered trying to write a story and getting it published. You could be the next John Tyndall if you play your cards right.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
please have niko and michael work together
Punished Snake chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Not sure if Davy dead. If Davy dead I sads.
gtafan chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Continue please
Mark chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Johnny K is dead. Trevor killed him.
jjbluesam chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
It was a good chapter and a great start to the story. BTW you misspelled plane as plan in the paragraph that begins with, "He has a good point Franklin" I can't wait to see Michael's whereabouts in Los Santos with Ron and Wade and to see how Trevor and Franklin are getting by.