Reviews for His Knives
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 1 . 5/8
Wrk well aappreciated! That was un expected, and i love how Sanji had that scary flip side too
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I am completely, 100%, spoiled by you..,
Nerisel chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This prompt... *speechless* Sanji ripping out Zoro's earrings. *even more speechless* THIS FIC MAKES ME SPEECHLESS. I have never read a better example of a highly dysfunctional relationship than what I just read and that last sentence just cemented it. (Never mind the highly fcked up sex.) The whole 'understanding' a completely incomprehensible whatever-it-is does not really make it work but it strikes somewhere meaningful that Zoro does somehow find a place in the utter chaos to hold onto and damn I just don't know how I feel about this. Again. Speechless. I'm marvelling at how you made such a dysfunctional thing make a mad sense but still, speechless. :
nhjfbhjadbjvbsdjl chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
WOW! Just wow, that's the only thing I can say right now
SFKZ chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Whoa. That was different. Really hot. Interesting. My brain in malfunctioning after reading that. Wow. Loved it. Raw riding. The knife handle in Zoro's ass. Dayummm
kikifry chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
It was so horribly morbid yet so intense and beautiful. I like it. :D
Ventusio chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That is very disturbing. The dynamics between them are fucked up and confusing as hell. But work in this fic. Very halloween. I Don't think I'll be going out tonight!
Junk'peria chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Blood. One-sided love. Knives. Blood again. Dat smut. 100% perfect *_*
You already know my opinion but I needed to put a review again o/ That halloween story is awesome, I wish you win !