Reviews for Gryffindor's Slaves
What Harry is doing to Draco is what was done to Harry. Being sort of an asshole.
ellecasszio chapter 21 . 5/20
I really like your idea for this story. I never read anything like this before. The plot is very original.
Inuyashiisawesome chapter 1 . 4/28
Really love the story, it's well written but I wasn't into him marrying the others, although great dumbeldore bashing. Hey I know this question is weird but do you know who wrote a harry/severus story that's plot is around this: severus dead, owes life debt to harry, ressurected by harry in hogwarts infermiry, and he's in a marriage bod with harry, and harry is the seme while severus is the uke, and he gets pregnant with twin boys, also it cotains dumbeldore, ginny, an molly bashing
lilyflower101 chapter 21 . 4/23
Love it! )
awe yay cant wait for more
Merlenyn chapter 21 . 4/15
Awww yay! Happy healthy baby and "mommy" are now home with no more complications! And yay twins! XD It'll be somewhat hilarious to see Lucius and Narcissa's reactions to that... hehe and I just loooooove motherly Severus being all hormonal and wanting his baby in sight at all times... it's so cute! Of course the hospital scare didn't help with Lady Zabini being a horrible woman and all... Glad she's locked away now for good! And Blaise. And Dumbles is leaving... I do hope he's done for and won't be able to come back with any schemes to gain control over Harry again or anything. I'd love to see more family time, the date with Luna, the update on the rest of the Weasleys and even possibly more on how they're changing the world for the better and all since that was kinda another part of Harry's plans, right? :) Happy writing!
alimela8 chapter 21 . 4/13
Males CAN actually lactate...
thewolf74 chapter 21 . 4/10
I love the baby's name. I'm happy that they are doing well. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
Caraline Fisher chapter 21 . 4/10
You take the time you need we'll still be here when yu find time to post. this is a wonderful story and I enjoy each update
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 21 . 4/10
love love love
:).
kirsty21 chapter 21 . 4/10
cool
GYPSY-PRiiNC3SS chapter 21 . 4/9
Going good so far, but will there be any conflict between the spouses? Or like Severus no wanting to be around the others for a while and just wanting to be with his daughter. They are doing great so far about getting along but sometimes when it is too perfect that is when problems start. Anyways update again soon!
DarkRavie chapter 21 . 4/9
Really good story. I like it and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Nagilover4ever chapter 21 . 4/9