Reviews for Metropolis of the Dark Children
BRP chapter 93 . 10/14/2015
This is epic. I am utterly amazed by this story. I might just read it again.
HawkRider chapter 93 . 9/28/2015
... I feel like an idiot for not seeing the word 'epilogue' at the bottom of the chapter list...

Well, that's certainly interesting. It seems that Sora is sticking around still. He never gives up, does he? A creature with only a partial link to reality, how better to hide your dark side?

I would love a sequel. I've not had this much fun reading a fic in a while. And of course, that means it ends on a cliffhanger.

... Now I want to visit the Blue Pearls...
HawkRider chapter 92 . 9/28/2015
And what a cliffhanger it is. Though it was at least very nice of you to upload two chapters on the same day here.

Well, I'm certainly looking forwards to finding out what's about to happen. This story could be over soon, it seems. I do like what Ezie's up to though, it's really entertaining.

But... there is still the fact that Roxas still seems to be linked to Keiran... That's got me curious. I wonder if that means anything...
HawkRider chapter 91 . 7/15/2015
Well now, this is interesting. I wonder just who it could be. I think I know, but I'm not entirely sure.

This was a fun chapter. It seems that Keiran's living an oxymoron. I am definitely worried about Tab though... That's something I can't wait to find out about. I really want to know how Tab managed to block out Sora from that conversation.

I'm looking forwards to the next chapter, that's for sure. It's going to be interesting, seeing just how this is going to go. I can't wait.
Fluoricia chapter 90 . 7/2/2015
Wow, the old Sora is back. Hope those two Soras get along in the long run XD
HawkRider chapter 90 . 7/2/2015
Well, Sora and Sora. This could get confusing. This is an interesting development though. I do have to wonder what Living Sora is going to be up to.

This is definitely interesting though. First the conversion of electricity to magic, then Sora getting a... Light Child I guess?

Well, lots of magic in Sora's tank. He should be doing all right for himself for a while. I can't wait to see what he's going to do, both to Riku and in general.
HawkRider chapter 89 . 6/25/2015
Well, this is interesting. Sora the magical whirlpool. And with so many Dark Children who seem to know the secret already - and seem to use it - both in and out of the University, it would be even easier to blend in.

It does make me wonder if this takes some kind of toll on the aura though. What I'm imagining is like pulling the plug out of a bath full of water.

In any case, it's a really good move that Tabitha pulled. Both the memory charm and the lack of a host. Plus having seemingly made contacts in the underground.

Well, it looks like Sora's made a name for himself. And with fame, comes rumours. makes me wonder if he's going to get copy-cat killers. That could throw a spanner into the works.
HawkRider chapter 88 . 6/22/2015
Inconveniences aplenty. Well, the best lies do always have an element of truth in them. Shame that truth turned out to be detrimental to Sora's plans.

Well, that's interesting. I hadn't expected Keiran to get to be so murderous. But then again, having both Kev and Ross killed when they were pretty much the anchors stopping him from drifting from the shore of sanity. Ross especially.

I have to wonder if it was Keiran spelling out 'Sora' in murders. He certainly seems like the biggest suspect to me right now. I'm looking forwards to finding out if that is the case.
HawkRider chapter 87 . 6/19/2015
Might not want to have Riku around for a while, Isaac. I don't think he'd find it particularly pleasant. Both his parents and his room.

Still, this is interesting. It seems that Tab has some suspicions. Good for Sora that it's not the complete picture.

... I wonder who Keiran wanted to kill... That makes me curious. I'm looking forwards to finding out just who that was.

A really good chapter. It's got me guessing. I'm loking forwards to the next one!
HawkRider chapter 86 . 6/7/2015
You know? This story is really making me question my sanity. Not going to stop me from reading it though.

This was a dark chapter. Poor Keiran. I'm honestly really glad that feeling sorry for him after reading that. There comes a point where you start to scare yourself with how much you like the villains, whatever they do.

Still, poor Ross. And Keiran. I'm just glad there's at least one Dark Child I don't like.
HawkRider chapter 85 . 5/27/2015
I have five suspects.

What? I like puzzles. I can think of five people who might be the one behind these murders. Actually, six of them. Forgot about one person briefly. Six suspects. One of which stands out a lot more in my mind than the others.

I'm looking forwards to seeing their reactions to this. And just what sabotage Sora might attempt. And how Sora's old personality will affect things like they seem to be now...

And after all of those 'and's, all I have left to say is that I look forwards to the next chapter.
HawkRider chapter 84 . 5/11/2015
I get the feeling that you really enjoyed writing this chapter.

I can't tell what part of this I'm looking forwards to more. The inevitable evening, or seeing what Sora comes up with next.

In any case, fun chapter. I've been grinning this whole time, I have to say. I have to admit, little bit envious of Sora right now. Though it'll probably be a complete reversal next chapter. I'm really enjoying this. Looking forwards to seeing what Sora's up to.
HawkRider chapter 83 . 4/8/2015
Certainly an interesting assortment of people. Also, Kittyboy.

Sorry, I just found that entertaining. Shifter magic is amazing. It's one of a couple of kinds I'd love to know... Just so many things you can do with it.

Riku's wardrobe is great. That was a really fun little bit of magic. I'm sure they'll be figuring out a way to have fun with that soon...

Sorry, I'm just being entertained by this little family. I'm also admittedly trying to figure out where I'd place in this household.
HawkRider chapter 82 . 4/2/2015
... How much I want to sing right now...

Well, that was a close call for Sora. And a terrifying moment for Riku, I imagine. I don't think Riku is nearly as strong as he's making himself out to be.

In any case, this should be a fun meal coming up. I'm looking forwards to the next chapter. Time to meet Riku's crazy family.
HawkRider chapter 81 . 3/31/2015
I don't think Riku wanted Isaac inside of him in that way...

Well, those two are definitely going to be having some fun in the next chapter. It'll be interesting to say the least.

Hmm... I wonder how quickly this message that willpower is almighty for the Dark Children will pass around... And just how the law will react to it. I do wonder how long it'll take for people to figure out Sora didn't die...