Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
blklover chapter 60 . 8/18/2009
GREAT STORY can't wait to find out what happens nexts please update soon
Hannanora-Potter chapter 60 . 5/5/2008
Hello!

I just want to thank you for such a wonderful story. I'm so used to reading stories post OotP that this was a little strange at first. But I loved every minute of it. It is extremely well written and very plausible, with no 'super power' Harry jumping into save the day. And I LOVE Ron the carrot - soo funny! I love all of your original characters, who are very well thought out and just so realistic. Thank you again!

Love, Hannanora-Potter ~x~x~x~

PS. Sorry if this seems a bit ott and polite but I'm somewhat tired at the moment, coming up to halfway on a night shift at work... it's made me go a little loopy...
helbaffy chapter 60 . 8/23/2006
OMG IT WAS FANTASTIC! FANTASTIC! I hope Harry now what he is doing... hey! is this the end? :( it would be the best fic of all fics if it had a sequel... but in the end i must say!- FANTASTIC! :)
helbaffy chapter 58 . 8/23/2006
WOW! I love this story, I really do! But I hate the thing that Siriuss and Harry havent seen each other all year, and that Harry was so stupid and childish! He embarased himself in front of Dumbledore and other! That was stupid and I realy didnt like it!
shellsboy24 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
great story so far
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 45 . 2/25/2005
Hah! A highly amusing chapter, especially in the way you phrased the events in The Carrot Incident. There should've been a moment when Harry absentmindedly decides he needs a bit of vegetable root and grabs for the nearby carrot before realizing who it was just in time. ;)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 41 . 2/25/2005
How did Ron score points? He's the Keeper. If he was able to throw/hit the ball and score without leaving his own posts, he should be getting a contract offer from the Cannons. ;) I must add that I'm a little disappointed in this chapter; it looked like you were going to bring on some nice Snape angst, but then the story wrenched away from the Order meeting to watch another story of Figgs Wild Adventures...
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 39 . 2/25/2005
Erm... the last half of this chapter was a tad perplexing. It started out being a news article... then it fluctuated in and out between sounding like part of the story again and a return to the article. You might want to look that over and clarify things. Poor, mean Snape. ;)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 36 . 2/25/2005
A-ha! Another silent cry for help from Snape. Surely they'd at the very least suspect Polyjuice when he gave them so many points. ;) I'm of the thought that you're concentrating on Prof. Figg just a little too much; she's getting to be a borderline Mary Sue with her perfection. I'd prefer you concentrated on Harry (and hopefully Snape ;). Keep up the good work!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 15 . 2/24/2005
Hmm- whoa, that's twice that Snape didn't take away points from Gryffindor when he had the prime opportunity to do so. After reading the first part of the story, I think he's trying to draw attention to his problem from over the summer. Let's see how long it takes people to notice. Glad there are more chapters for me to read- I'm enjoying your writing very much. You've kept in style with the books greatly (apart from the first chapter).
Bahzad chapter 60 . 12/17/2004
Good story!
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 34 . 8/8/2004
i love this story.
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 29 . 8/8/2004
good it called gift of the animagus?there was nothing sbout animaugus in there.
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 26 . 8/8/2004