Reviews for A Moment of Truth
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Cute. I like the life is better with you around. So simple yet so sweet.
Chronic Potterphile chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
NAWWWW, JESSS! OMG, THAT WAS SO SAD AND THE FACT THAT SHE HAD TROUBLE LIVING HER LIFE... *sniff*

I am so glad Sam understood his importance to everyone, though. Because, yes, he's important. It's like... Everyone, no matter how insignificant we think we are, we have our own small world and we mean something, and sometimes, everything to the people in it.

On the show, the boys have such a lack of self-worth that it's appalling. But every life is precious. Everyone has a purpose.

I love how you took Sam through this journey and I wish this could be an episode, just so our boys know what they mean to te tiny family that they have.

Thank you for this story. The journey was lovely. :*
Chronic Potterphile chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
YIKES!

That was a small chapter with a big bomb inside. JOHN ABD DEAN. D: And it's so Dean to put a bullet in his mouth after losing everyone! GAH.

Lubs this story. :D
Chronic Potterphile chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oooh, I like. Reminds me of Harry Potter and a Christmas Carol. YES, SAM SHOULD KNOW THAT HE'S PRECIOUS. And my heart broke for Mary. And Deaaaaaan. :-(

I loved the poignant writing style. You've got Sam's voice perfectly. Ahhh. Let me get to ch2 NAO!
Jenmm31 chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Eek! The last chapter was the most heartbreaking, especially to put yourself in Sam's shoes...all the feels! Amazing job :)
reannablue chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
I loved your story. I feel so sorry for the Sam character because he has had the deck stacked against him every step of the way. Too have him feel some self worth is definitely a treat.
sweetkiwi604 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Tears anyone? Or is it just me.
Ugh so sad to see this fic come to a close but that ending was great! It was just like in the show where the last 5 mins is 'brother chick flick' time.
Gold stars all around :)
Mutilated Pancake chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
*grabs a tissue, sniffles* This story was so amazing! I'm kinda sad it's over. But I love it none the less! Now Sammy knows he loved and they can't live without him! So awesome! Anyways, fabulous job hunny! I can't wait for your next adventure!
LilyBolt chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
This story was VERY emotional! The idea that none of the people Sam thought he'd have saved if he had died in the fire, would all have either died later or been through a life-altering tragedy like Jess's...WOW. I loved this whole thing though. You really know how to pile on the feels while simultaneously making me smile. Because that last scene with Dean? Even though it was painful to know that he was awaiting the deadline for Hell, there was still such a sweet moment in the last three lines, and especially Dean's last word, "Always."...I couldn't help but be smiling at the end. :D This was amazing! I'm so glad you finally finished it and I can't wait to read whatever you come up with next. ;)

P.S. I really liked that you had Dean find Sam "lifeless" because Sam's soul was what went on the journey with John, Mary, and Jess. It made sense and added emotion because of Dean's reaction to that kind of a scare. Great job again! :D
judyann chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Loved it. Great story
Lily chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Just wanted to say thanks so much for writing this story, I really enjoyed reading it. Non-con REALLY gets to me, so I had to skip this last chapter unfortunately. I did read the last couple of paragraphs though, and I'm happy the brothers finally managed to work something out between them. :) Also, thank you so, SO much for putting a content warning at the start of the chapter - so many people don't, but for people like me it means a ton, so thank you very much for that. :)
sweetkiwi604 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
What does she mean "I live but.." What the holy hell?!
Gjsjsidbdbdj
That's the only way to describe my feelings right now.
That's what you did they are shattered on the floor.
Holy crap!

Probably should mention great chapter ;)
Jenmm31 chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Wow! Amazing chapter hun! I could feel Sam's anguish and pain! Poor guy...having to see all of this stuff, but it's necessary! Great job writing this! I can't wait to see what would have happened to Jess!
Lily chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Aaaaaah my God, please PLEASE update soon, this fic is fantastic!
reannablue chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
I'm holding you to that promise of a happier ending :). Very interesting story!