Reviews for EO Challenge: Hallow-Squee-n
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 2/8
That "monster" is genius! We need to throw it at the SPN writers - either they'll include it as an episode or they'll become infected and suddenly there is much Team Free Will hugging. Then Sam and Dean can have a slappy fight over who gets to hug Castiel first. Maybe Cas could beat them back with a pillow...
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/18
LOL! Have I told you before that you're a genius? Well, you are! This is GOLD! *rolls over laughing while picturing Dean skipping and making daisy changes*
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
lol hilarious
HazylShy chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I really want this to be an episode now. Or like, a minisode or something. I just really need this in my life. And the cover is perfect!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
There you go! Maybe Sam should lead with that one next time. lol

Nicely done! :)
wifeymcwiferson chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! LOL This is awesome on a whole new level: daisy chains! anime eyes! SKIPPING! OMG my face hurts from smirking over this. and Bobby! Perfect! Perfect! :) Love it! Great job!
masondixon chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
LOVED THIS! I can see Dean SKIPPING right before my eyes. And the "My Little Pony" and the "daisychain."
I also loved the "furry marshmallow" and "It's cutsiefied him."
Hilarious!
I needed a good laugh. THANK YOU.
Demon Majick chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
*dies laughing*
TheYmp chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
And there was me thinking that a "squee" was the collection noun for fans...

Sam's always saying he wants Dean to open up about his feelings - be careful what you wish for!

The irony is that Dean would say that this is how Sam is all the time, anyway!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Don't you dare let Bobby harm this precious creature!
Great story. The images will be in my poor brain for a long time to come.
Thanks for sharing this.
TG
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
OMG LMAO! That was too funny, I'm dying of laughter here...you got in old AND new pop culture references too, with Princess Bubblegum and My Little Pony, etc, LOVE IT!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
OMFG!...HAHAHAHAHA...OH Hell, I better stop laughing or I am gonna bust a rib from read this one...freakin hell the mental image is just hilarious and this was awesome and I loved loved it to death. I don't think Dean is gonna be to happy when he finally gets un-cutsiefied (is that even a word?) and this might scare Sammy for life but it was worth every word.

This was a master piece and I freakin loved it, my fav for this month! Awesome work babe1

Hugs Lin!
Lewlou15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Awwww I want a Squee! Bwahahahaha! This was hilarious.
Love that he said Bobby was,"his big chumbly cuddle-bear... going to squeeze you till you pop." So awesome!
becca65d chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Usually I don't comment on the challenges but, omg how freakin cute was this story. I absolutely loved it...made me litteraly lol. Thanks for sharing this little brilliant piece of writing
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/27/2013