Reviews for Not Talking About It
MildlyMiffed chapter 1 . 4/20
Hey there, I enjoyed what I've read of this story. I don't know whether this will ever be finished, given how long it's been since it's been updated, but I just wanted to let you know that this has been a good read. Thanks for writing!
Agent B Tiger chapter 9 . 2/23
If you ever find the time, energy, inspiration, and desire to finish this story, I'd be interested in reading it. Just sayin'.
:D
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
AMAZING STORY! I hope you finish it ! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
;n;
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Hater isn't helping you; you're helping him. Thats why its a good idea to stop. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Yikes. . . .I wonder what happened? Yee-eee. . . .Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Kimberly Cleo Sincerely chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Wow. I can't wait to figure out what Wanders hiding. this should be interesting in the next chapters.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Dude This is neat ! Really hope to see more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Whoa I Just read this in one go and my only complaint is that I'm Dying to know what wander is hiding. This story is great, the characters are in character, This feels like an episode from the show and its awesome!
Emmo13 chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Oh my gosh, I just found this story and I love it so much! I couldn't stop reading it-it's so good! Wander and Sylvia are in character, the writing flows, just everything about it is amazing! I'm so curious as to what's bothering Wander. Is he hiding something? Trying to runaway? Maybe looking for something? I really want to know! You are a phenomenal writer and I hope you continue this fantastic fanfic. :)
Netbug009 chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
I'm not sure what I'm enjoying more - The intrigue of Wander's backstory of the antics of the Watchdogs. XD
Netbug009 chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
I lost it at the PayPal joke. xD
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Please keep writing! I wish to know what is so bad about Wander's past! Oh my god I want to know SO badly!
YamiLuna chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
!Please continue writing this story!
X3X
OMAC001 chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Can't wait to see why Wander didn't want to go there! Please update soon!