Reviews for Not Talking About It
writingisrelaxing chapter 9 . 5/25
Ayyy noooooo... ;_; I should have checked if the story was complete... Or not. I mean, I'm so sad now that it's not ever gonna be completed (doubt you'll even read my reviews... It's been 3 years since you uploaded) but heck I still enjoyed it ;v; I was itching to know Wander's secret, though... But no. You know what? That reminds me of how Sylvia was acting. She put curiosity before Wander, and that's not Ok. I'm just gonna take this as a good sign and imagine she wasn't able to think up an excuse to visit his home planet, and they just left to wander somewhere else after a while, and she finally let it go. As for Peepers... The first thing that came to my mind when I read that the watchdogs had found a secret button was "EMERGENCY SELF-DESTRUCT BUTTON", so if I have to make up my own ending, I'd say, to put it simply, that the expedition was a disaster XD and they just got back to the Skullship, never to return to that part of the galaxy again. And Wander's past... Remained a mistery. THE END.
writingisrelaxing chapter 8 . 5/25
I am REALLY mad with Sylvia right now. I mean, everything's probably be alright at the end (I hope) BUT STILL. Just why can't you let it go? Why you gotta push him to his limit? AND behind his back! That's not a thing a best friend would do. (I'm still enjoying this fanfic a lot and I thing everyone's in character and SO GOOD!) And oh man poor Wander cried. Although I gotta agree with Sylvia on this. I actually had an idea for a oneshot in which they find someone who can't do anything right and at the end Wander has to accept that sometimes, the way to help is by not helping, cause some people need to learn to look after themselves. It's not exactly what happened here, but... Similar. Oh! And the planet Peepers is going to try to conquer will be Wander's home planet, right? I get a cookie? :D
writingisrelaxing chapter 6 . 5/25
Haha, so good I'm loving this fanfic! Oh and I didn't understand why they said Peepers was third in charge until the end of the chapter. I forgot Captain Tim has a higher range! XD
writingisrelaxing chapter 5 . 5/25
Hey I got the same idea as Wander! Just stop paying him! I mean, the sheriff himself said that Lord Hater can't take the planet by force, right? Then just why did they accept to pay them a tribute in the first place? I don't get it.
writingisrelaxing chapter 3 . 5/25
Well this is just not fair. I mean, I get that Sylvia is curious, but come on, she's lying to Wander (about what place she really wants to visit) and that's not OK. I'm sure she will regret it later... :(
CriminallyNerdy chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
I hope you plan to finish this story one day! It was really interesting and it's a shame that's unfinished. I'd be willing to give it a read again if you ever update it.
MildlyMiffed chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Hey there, I enjoyed what I've read of this story. I don't know whether this will ever be finished, given how long it's been since it's been updated, but I just wanted to let you know that this has been a good read. Thanks for writing!
Agent B Tiger chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
If you ever find the time, energy, inspiration, and desire to finish this story, I'd be interested in reading it. Just sayin'.
:D
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
AMAZING STORY! I hope you finish it ! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
;n;
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Hater isn't helping you; you're helping him. Thats why its a good idea to stop. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Yikes. . . .I wonder what happened? Yee-eee. . . .Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Kimberly Cleo Sincerely chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Wow. I can't wait to figure out what Wanders hiding. this should be interesting in the next chapters.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Dude This is neat ! Really hope to see more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Whoa I Just read this in one go and my only complaint is that I'm Dying to know what wander is hiding. This story is great, the characters are in character, This feels like an episode from the show and its awesome!