Reviews for Ever Connected
Torcan chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
Like her or not, whatishername did cast a long shadow over Grissom and Sara. But I do wish whatishername were there to witness the reaffirmation of their wedding vows, though. Doug's ghost has been laid to rest; it's high time for them to break whatishername's spell as well. Guess it won't make any difference. Grissom will be galloping to her rescue the next time when whatishername gets involved in another homicide case investigation, again. Tell me why wasn't I surprised that Catherine has found someone new and ditched Vatann?
Torcan chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Poor Grissom. He couldn't face the possibility of being left behind by Sara, so he did what he did out of self preservation, but under the notion for wanting to do it right by her. Oh well, at least Doug managed to pry the truth out of him. Thanks for letting me look at this old dope, and Doug, too, from another angle. (Didn't like Doug at all before; now I am not so sure about it.) Woohoo. Finally they talked! That's miracle right there. And they listened to each other, too.

P.S. Grissom's comment on Sara's got a hard head was funny and yet, so true.
Torcan chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
For a brief moment I thought he went shopping at Victoria Secrets for whatishername. Phew. An exceptional chapter here. A great mix of friendship, love, jealousy, loyalty, promise and chivalry. Excellent take on Brass. I found both the questions put forward by Doug and Grissom intriguing and telling.
Torcan chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Surprise. Surprise. Grissom didn't recall him spending a night with whatishername and sipping tea with her the following morning. Interesting that instead he had Adam Trent in his mind. (Seriously, I do think he made up his mind to actively go after Sara after 'Committed' in Season five.)

Two different recollections by two different men. Great writings.
Torcan chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
With what was happening there at the scene, maybe, just maybe it'd take something like Sara getting hurt on the job for the two idiots to wake up from the stupor and have a better grasp on reality.
Torcan chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Great flashback for the two geeks. I think Sara was having Grissom on when she made the 'more than two but less than one hundred' comment. (No way she is the sleep-around type.) Now, what do we do with our sweet Nicky?
Torcan chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
DB is a much better boss than Grissom. Again, Sara was lucky to have him there and hear her out. DB gave a lot for Sara to mull over later: commitment, compromise, respect and listening. Can Sara be fair to Grissom and to herself, too? If yes, then, there's still hope for them. But you pulled the rug out from under me by throwing Doug Wilson into the mix. "Oh, crap." Sara was right. Bloody crap for all to have.
Torcan chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
What a powerful chapter we have here. Wow. All those words got hurled at each other. ( "I generally don't discard people out of my life quite as easy as you do." Wow.) Man, it gotta hurt. Hurt both of them really, really bad. For two idiotic geeks I didn't expect they would play dirty. So glad poor Nick was there to provide a bit of sanity as well as rationale. Sara can be as stubborn as a mule; but, boy, oh boy. What a boneheaded man Grissom can be!
Torcan chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
What a sweet friend Sara had in Nick. Good ol' Nick let it out and let Grissom have it. Grissom was an idiot for letting Sara go and then for not being able to get her out of his system. Stupid old fool. No, age has certainly not made him any wiser.
Torcan chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Nick and Sara are great friends; just like Grissom and Catherine. But I won't like one bit if they cross the line of friendship and become lovers. It's just not right. Now I want to know who was outside watching Sara's house.
Torcan chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
You captured Brass truly well. Wish I could splash some ice water unto Grissom's face, though. For a man always on the lookout for facts, he didn't press Brass to fill him in on Basderic case. So by throwing the names of Greg, DB and Nick around, was Grissom preparing himself to look for comfort in other quarters?
Torcan chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
It's sad to see two of them simply stop trying and let everything slide. Perhaps now Grissom will try his luck with what-her-face is.
csiKathy chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Nice job. I enjoyed this story. Makes me long for the good old days of GSR.
Gsr Maniac chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Whai a great story! Really enjoying it so far. Hoping for a happy ending!
saraday chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Great story, Kasey! And, of course, I loved the happy ending. :)