Reviews for Masquerade
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
Waaahhhh! I do hope you decide to continue this, it has a great deal of potential. But I enjoyed this immensely.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
Oh, dear. Yes, Hermione is playing a dangerous game indeed-but might be the key to turning Draco and be the saving of him.

Sadly, nobody will ever save Snape.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Fans self vigorously. Again. Very nicely done, though I suspect Harry's reaction to the loss of the Dursleys will be a tad more positive than Voldemort thinks.

Let's see, I have to choose between Greyback and his tendency to bite, and Severus, with his tendency to be...thorough. Not a difficult choice to make!
LauraRoseP chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This is a really fantastic fic, and I really need you to write more! One thing I wanted to say was, were you planning to detail the "training" S and H had gone through to get to this point? Had they had sex prior to this? I think that knowing exactly how much time they'd spent together and in what context would help me have a frame of reference for continued reading.

I've been an avid reader on FFN for years, and am a published poet in my own right (fiction isn't my strong suit, but I intend to try at some point!), but I wanted to let you know that I seriously made this account just to review this fic, and to tell you that to leave it off after three wonderful chapters is torture!

Thanks!
-Laura
kzent chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
I wish you would continue this! (I NEVER comment but really, please think about it?)
Amber Seabolt chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I think that it is a great beginning
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
This is great. I would like to see how the relationship between Hermione and Snape continues as well as one with Draco and Hermione. Hope you continue.
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Absolutely amazing. I love this. I love how it starts right in the middle of everything.
Murcat93 chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Please write more! But no pressure.
Lunabeegood chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
I like the darkness of your story. It's similar to one I've been writing for a while called Spies Like Us.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
mooooore! plz
AutumnsSun chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
I LOVE this story! You can't end it here. It's just getting started. I'm going to send you a PM! I'm hoping you consider adding a little more.
I absolutely loved the part where Severus called the house elf to take Hermione back to her room so he wouldn't be tempted.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
It's amazing! Xx
Grovek26 chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
An interesting start. Will it be the 3 of them dealing with those who, whilst they know what is being undertaken, have no true understanding of what it really means.
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
That was an intriguing'morning after'. This looks like it has much potential.