Reviews for My Captain
AlanAlexHolc chapter 1 . 2/8/2019
Dude, I can’t stop reading this over and over again it’s that good. They should’ve ended the movie this way.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
This was a very good story. I loved how you played it out. Keep up the good work!
JustinXMrs.Brisby chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
OMG I IT WAS SO VERY CUTE! VERY GREAT!
Androsama chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Oh, it was so sweet! Justin was always my favourite character in the movie, and I love this story so much. So well written, romantic, sweet and touching. :)
saiknz chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Just re-watched the original movie again and sought out some fan-fiction of these two. I am smiling way too much~~~~ :D :D 3
mary chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Awe! I just watched the movie for the first time, and i knew there wasn't going to be much of a romance because it kinda felt like it would interupt the rest of the story(a brilliant story btw, very original, i meen how many other mane character heros are humble widows doing whatever it takes to protect their children? I mean usualy its a princess or something ya know. This was a very creative story) but i did feel like there was something there between them, especially when she first met him. But alas! They did not have enough time together to fall in love, so after the movie i went straight to google fanfiction. I wish this movie had a better sequel. Thanks for the great fic :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
*sniff* I'M SORRY THAT JUST MADE ME SO HAPPY. As a child I shipped these too so much but nothing really happened at the end of the movie. You have fulfilled my childhood need for romance!
Erin Bloodrein Sage chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Oh I do so love this. Thank you for writing!

- EBS -
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Oh that was so sweet. I hadn't seen the movie in ages, and recently I just rewatched it. Oh I found it so heartwarming in the movie when the two had a moment together. And how he protected her and her family. Quite an amazing story indeed.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Aw this is such a sweet story. Excellent work on this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Oh good lord, that was cutest, most adorable thing I've ever read for Secret of Nimh!

The storytelling by Justin to the kids was heartwarming, Mrs. Brisby's little 'slip-of-the-tongue' moment was hilariously cute, just throughout the whole thing and I'm 'awww'ing with the dopiest, ridiculous grin on my face from all the happy fuzzies!

Definitely going to my computer's offline reading list to read over and over in the future (i don't have an account, as you can tell)
chrissyxp chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Hello, oh my goodness, this was so incredibly adorable! I truly loved the story. You captured the characters so perfectly, PLEASE write another chapter or two, it really was so wonderful! :)
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
NYA! Could that have been any cuter?!

Okay, you did a great job with this. I always loved Justin and Mrs. Brisby from the movie, but was sad they never developed that possible cannon pairing. I mean come on! They were clearly into easy other! Why not at least explore it?

But you, you managed to make it down right adorable! I loved how you even incorporated the fable about the Lion and the Mouse. Adorable on it's own, but Justin makes it better by using it to explain thunder and lightening to scared children. And I squeed at that end scene. So much fluffy cuteness! Great job, simply fantastic!
JaredTheMan05 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I watched this earlier today and I felt and thought the same thing. The part with Justin and Elizabeth with the lights is cute which made me want to read a fanfiction on both these characters have a relationship. But I love this story, the way it was set up was really brilliant. You played the characters out well. Good job