Reviews for Keep my heart captive, set me free
AmandineCoomel chapter 24 . 6/22
Hi Just finished reading this story and I have to say it is truly amazing! I was hesitant about the whole dom/sub thing which is not really my thing but since there was no violence, physical punishments or humiliation I enjoyed reading it, it is well written and how cute are Jeff and Nick! Really I love Klaine but in this story Niff is the best couple I think. Too bad there's no sequel I would've enjoyed it! And thank you for posting photos on Archive of our own it really helps picturing the story. Great fanfiction I hope I'll manage to write something as good as this one day. Bravo !
OraclePrincess chapter 24 . 6/17
This was AWESOME! It should be made into a movie. I love Jeff and Nick. They were my favorite.
Adriene SC chapter 23 . 6/1
LOVED IT SO MUCH!
My this fic was magnificent and beautiful!
Love the your style of writing and love the both of you so much!
Thank you thank you thank you for writing this and sharing it with us.
So glad I found this amazing fic!
Lots of love and I hope you both create more amazing fics like this one in the future :D
Kucheeka chapter 23 . 5/27
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/23/2016
You two tell a great story. Thanks so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/19/2016
perfection I could not put it down.
Nellie2011 chapter 24 . 6/1/2016
Yes! I totally agree with the guest who reviewed asking for a one shot/ chapter of Niff's first time. Would soooo love to see that!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/21/2016
Could you write a chapter over when Jeff and Nick finally made love? Thanks :)
Gleek10660 chapter 9 . 4/26/2016
I was so worried. Knew I read this story to completion but when I was on Archive of Our Own, it was only until Chapter 8 and I started to wonder if I just dreamt reading the epilogue. Hahaha!

Know that this is one of my favorite stories. Thank you for working on it and sharing it with us.

Stay blessed!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/9/2016
I had a mini heart attack seeing the new chapter thinking you would continge this
Great idea though!
Brenda chapter 24 . 4/8/2016
Sorry I love the last story u did but I kind of disappointed because of following u for so long and then it ends. No thanks. Have fun and be good
lilyvandersteen chapter 24 . 4/10/2016
Of course I missed you! *melancholy sigh* Still, your wonderful story is still here to re-read, and I do. More often than I'd like to admit :-) Is your nickname on AO3 also The Queen of Rose?
DustyQOTF chapter 24 . 4/8/2016
so cool I still say you should do a collab on a supernatural glee story as well as update your werewolf and vampire stories
leylinjan chapter 24 . 4/8/2016
Awesome - I was just re-reading. I'm looking forward to the ao3 version!
Christlove88 chapter 24 . 4/8/2016
I did see you had started posting this story on AO3, so I did read the chapters that are posted, and I love the photos cause I wasn't always sure of the setting type of looks. But when I got to the end of the chapters on there I came back and am currently reading the whole story again on here. I think I'm on chapter 19 again. Still absolutely love Nick and Jeff (same as before) and although the epilogue is great, I still wish and hope we were getting more about them. Anyway, great job and glad to see this story again :)