Reviews for Keep my heart captive, set me free
You two tell a great story. Thanks so much for sharing!
perfection I could not put it down.
Nellie2011 chapter 24 . 6/1
Yes! I totally agree with the guest who reviewed asking for a one shot/ chapter of Niff's first time. Would soooo love to see that!
Could you write a chapter over when Jeff and Nick finally made love? Thanks :)
Gleek10660 chapter 9 . 4/26
I was so worried. Knew I read this story to completion but when I was on Archive of Our Own, it was only until Chapter 8 and I started to wonder if I just dreamt reading the epilogue. Hahaha!

Know that this is one of my favorite stories. Thank you for working on it and sharing it with us.

Stay blessed!
I had a mini heart attack seeing the new chapter thinking you would continge this
Great idea though!
Brenda chapter 24 . 4/8
Sorry I love the last story u did but I kind of disappointed because of following u for so long and then it ends. No thanks. Have fun and be good
lilyvandersteen chapter 24 . 4/10
Of course I missed you! *melancholy sigh* Still, your wonderful story is still here to re-read, and I do. More often than I'd like to admit :-) Is your nickname on AO3 also The Queen of Rose?
DustyQOTF chapter 24 . 4/8
so cool I still say you should do a collab on a supernatural glee story as well as update your werewolf and vampire stories
leylinjan chapter 24 . 4/8
Awesome - I was just re-reading. I'm looking forward to the ao3 version!
Christlove88 chapter 24 . 4/8
I did see you had started posting this story on AO3, so I did read the chapters that are posted, and I love the photos cause I wasn't always sure of the setting type of looks. But when I got to the end of the chapters on there I came back and am currently reading the whole story again on here. I think I'm on chapter 19 again. Still absolutely love Nick and Jeff (same as before) and although the epilogue is great, I still wish and hope we were getting more about them. Anyway, great job and glad to see this story again :)
leylinjan chapter 3 . 2/29
LOVE it. Am reading it for the third time now. But something I noticed as I read the "rules" again - isn't co-habitation only required AFTER the second step has been completed? Not that I don't like the story as it is (uhm.. LOVE the story as it is) but according to the defined rules, Burt DoES have a leg to stand on if the wanted to take Kurt home... no?
patricia.remacova chapter 23 . 2/1
Aww. I loved the closing chapter, also, you should put your story under COMPLETE now. :) Some people only search for completed stories so they, don't have to wait ;)

Also, I am a little sad we did not have some steamy scene about Niff but I will live through it. haha

Are you guys planning on doing some other story? Some vampires, witches, and supernatural stuff would be cool, and you have this amazing writing skills to make the story really great. Let me know please I will wait with bated breath.
Loved it :)
richterri chapter 23 . 1/8
I love it,and I don't want to end,I love to find out what is going to happen to everybody