Reviews for Yuki's Cunning Plans To Kill Kyo
RpNicole chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Please come back to this fanfic to write! Please! Begging you! Love Detective Conan mysteries where most people die instead of being saved!

List: ( before I forget them )

*Strangling
*All the ways to die from the song " Dumb Ways To Die "
*Drowning( Don't all cats hate baths?)
*Suffocate him in a jar
*Lock him in a room with Kagura
*Poison him with leeks
*******Slip poison inside the rice and the antidote in the leeks
*And many more to come

Multiple stars mean " PICK ME! "
Dotchi13 chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Get Yuki to use a time machine and bring all the badazz Kyo-haters to the world to kill him
Muhahahaha!

Loving it so far, makes me laugh XD
RpNicole chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Please write more as I am giving you all the ideas I have including the flaming red hair incident! And the Yukiru one! And the unicorn one( Unicorns really do rule)! Ooh! I have an idea! We should give Kyo a little quality time with his relatives...Think Kisa's zodiac form and one of Maxwell's fanfics... ***Cough**Cough**Young*Cough** Sohma**Cough**Lion!*Cough-oh jeez I stink at the *Cough* Thing... Anyway you get the idea. Insulting Kyo time: Tell Kyo he screams like Tohru( I'm not sure if that's true...)

DIE KYO, DIE!DIE KYO, DIE!DIE KYO, DIE!DIE KYO, DIE!DIE KYO, DIE!DIE KYO, DIE!DIE KYO, DIE!DIE KYO, DIE!

* Old stuff- a cliff( think he'll FALL for it?), an exploding car, knight in armor with a sword, drowning
*Oh yeah! Yuki, strangle/choke Kyo! Then dump him in some random person(!)'s car!
*Just go and poison him with leeks- Tell Tohru to tell Kyo she loves boys who eat their leeks first
mason chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Why do i read this if it makes me cry... this is like so sad... i am balling... and laughing... mixed emotions... i like dots... three to be exact...
RpNicole chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
You know, I can probably come up with more. Let me see...

I still really like the magnifying glass idea I made in earlier reviews. You know, the old sun-and-glass-makes-fire trick. Yeah. Tell Kyo he's like Ares from Greek mythology. You know, the one that runs back screaming to Mount Olympus when he ever so often gets hurt in one of his wars where he tries to kill everybody. Oh wait, trap him in a jar, too. That's how the 2 twin giants inprisoned him. Tell me if you like the ideas! And make Kyo guess my age and every time he fails, kill him.
The High Queen Of Angst chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
...nice...on both accounts! xD I love how you got a double chapter thingy going here! xD
marichan15 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
This is so cruel... but its funny too... hahaha my poor kyo :( haha sorry sweety but reading this is so much fun... i feel like im being so unloyal... oh well
mason chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
I have so many mixed feelings about this... its funny.. but i think i may actually cry...
The High Queen Of Angst chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! All hail The Unicorn Princess!
MaxwellsFanFic chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Kyo exploded. YES
xXLollipopsxlovexmeXx chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
XD haha XD death by Tohru-kissing... probably THE most pleasure method of Killer-Yuki's
please continue the laughs shishishi
RpNicole chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Pleaaase do the candlestick/fire thing next!
Example:

Yuki walked into Kyo's room yet again. " What the *BEEP* do you want this time, stupid rat?" Kyo glared. Yuki took out a lighted candlestick and a book. And threw the book at Kyo. " What the-?" Kyo spluttered, knocked down by the heavy encyclopedia. Yup, the book was an encyclopedia. Yuki lit Kyo and the book on fire. " Whaaaaaaat?" Kyo screamed. Then Yuki knocked Kyo out with the candlestick and thought: "Wow, he really DOES have flaming orange hair..."

Good example?
asyadreamer09 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
If Yuki actually rode you, Princess Unicorn, I am eternally jealous. Also - SWEET TOHRU! :O HER INNOCENCE?! But it definitely works...and I just have to say a frying pan is genius. A frying pan rules the world in today's modern day weapons.
xXLollipopsxlovexmeXx chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
these are sooo good, they're really funny too XD
this coming from a Kyo-lover, oh well never mind Kyo you respawn after
please continue for more Kyo-death related laughs XD
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I love Yuki 10X more than Kyo. So I FULLY SUPPORT EVERY WORD OF THIS FANFIC SO MUCH. Also - I laugh sadistically along with Yuki - I feel like there's evil radiating from me as I read this. I love these so much - I shall reread a million zillion times. :) Thanks for cheering me up on a not so great day.