Reviews for Side by Side in Orbit
Khashana chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
It's gorgeous as usual. One small note-weren't their first kisses in the entrance hall? Not in the snow?
Elegant-Chaos chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Beautiful. This was a wonderful companion to 'Dragonweed'. Your writing is...I really have trouble finding a good word for how it makes me feel.

It touches me and tears at me; it makes me laugh and fall in love with the characters all over again, and (even though it's fanfiction it is real enough for me) I find myself falling in love with the relationship you have given them. It makes me happy.

You are a brilliant writer.
MoonlightM4gic chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Awe, a wonderful sequel. It was so beautifully written! Great job. :)
PhoenixPixie chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Yet again, another beautiful story...*sigh* so passionate, heartbreaking, utterly simply intoxicating.
Nenne chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Your angsty stories are just right. There's depth and food for thought.
littlericepot chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
You are an exceptional writer. This was ... so ... so perfect.

Keep it up!
fantasticarla chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
wow. this is absolutely beautiful. are you coming back to write more? i sure would like it if you did. ;)
possible-chobit chapter 5 . 7/5/2006
Nice story, I love the happy ending.
xXbefuddledXx chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
im so glad it ended on a happier note than the beginning of this sequel. i wouldve hated it if they didnt get together again considering everything they went through in "dragonweed" i really adored that story! the right amount of angst and bitterness to make one cry but accompanied by the sweet romance as well it is very beautiful!
Goldensong chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
Amazing. Truely.
MyStOrIeS chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
First off, I loved both Dragonweed and this. The entire ending of this, though, when they visited Malfoy Manor I was expecting them to die, or something, and I was very happy they didn't. Please update Of Snow and Dark Water...or is it finished?
PaDfOoT Da GrEaT chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
LOL...I read this fic again after ages...I think I read it last time over at the Potter Slash Archive. I love it...and I think you're an awesome writer!

And I'm so addicted to 'Of Snow And Dark Water' right now...you better update soon!
Diabolical chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
This has to be the most enchanting and beautiful story that I've ever read on this site. It's breathtakingly poetic.
musicgirl141 chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
You write exquisitely. Your descriptions are wonderful and detailed. Brilliant. This line:

"This Sunday morning could last forever, if we willed it to. Sunday mornings can. They are a state of mind." Rocks. Simply rocks beyond all anything.
fYr3 ph03nix chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
hn. one thing i noticed about your stories is that you keep it short and to the point. and i like that. this was a good fic too, along with all the rest. though every single one of my review says that, and it is rather redundant and annoying as all the other reviewers think the same way. and i think that you would get the point after a couple hundred "great job's!". though that is also only my own way of looking at it. maybe you enjoy the redundancy of it all. oi, and lookie here, i'm rambling. sorry, so i guess i'll leave the repetitive-ness out of this one. i'll see you in my next review.

fYr3 ph03nix