Reviews for The Favour
natsuki23 chapter 5 . 6/12
Kyaa~! So cute! I love meddling mothers, please update!
Plz continue
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 5 . 4/16
Hiyas! I know you haven't updated this in a long while, but I still hope you find it in you to continue! This has been glorious! 333
Mio chapter 5 . 3/16
continue kudasai!
OnlyLoveNoHate chapter 5 . 1/19
Omygosh this is just too cute! /
Please update sooon!
Shizi76 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
OMG this story is sooo full of fluff nd laughter as well! it made me giggle just too much XD PLEAAASE UPDATE SOON! I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT **
res chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
update please!
Luna chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Hsushdjidsljsldgjn! BEST STORY EVER!
Mozu The Mochi chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Delhibi was like my OTP and gosh you just have to insert it here! I'm so in love! With the fic of course!
yui124 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
I really like this fanfic! I've been following it so thank you very much for another episode! Keep up the good work, I can't wait for them to relise that they love each other already!
So... yah XD Thank you
fallenangelsreborncall chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
I really enjoyed your story! Update soon!
IbbyChan chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
I love how you put Delic in the story without making it wierd coz he looks just like shizuo ;v;
Great work again
StainedSculpture chapter 5 . 8/27/2014

I feel like- kyaaaa every time I read this fic. you really know how to please your reader. I think I have to gang up with Namiko-san and Kyouko-san. they're fujoshi, aren't they?

Izaya is so possessive, isn't he? I can't believe you made Izaya a cry baby as a child. its so cute when I think about it. and there is Hibiya too so happy

thank you very much, I'll be there to read the next update
NessaTheSinner chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Ohmygosh Hibiya D get ready for doing the do! *wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more* hahahaha DELIC STAY AWAY FROM IZAYA-SAMA! I DON'T SHIP U WITH HIM IN THIS FIC! SHOO SHOOOO! GO PLAY WITH HIBI-CHAN!
MaximumXXcorruption chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Great chapter! Absolutely loved it and cant wait for more! ;)