Reviews for Champion of the Chamber
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 8 . 4/18
this is a long shot as this story hasn't been updated since 2014, but I am hoping that you would consider continuing it. I really like that Albus isn't keeping too many secrets anymore. It is a nice change.
Next fanfiction 3 year
Dr1zzy chapter 1 . 3/28
Will u update
LadyRainDancer chapter 8 . 3/22
Excellent story, can't wait to read more! Hope you update soon!
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 8 . 3/14
Are you going to update this story?
Uncle Buck chapter 1 . 3/5
I would like to commend you on the writing. I only you could finish this one.
crafter43 chapter 8 . 2/25
love this set of stories I truly hope that you will be continuing them I like how even tho Harry isn't the most trusting of adults he will still go to them for the serious things well here's to waiting for your updates thank you for the excellent tales.
noreenklose chapter 8 . 2/22
I really hope you come back and finish this story, in fact, I hope you do the other years too.
Thank you for writing.
I really enjoyed reading your story.
aptteach123 chapter 8 . 2/13
This is such a fantastic story! I love it so much. I did notice that you haven't updated since August 2014, though... :( I do hope you haven't abandoned this story, as it's very good - and I love your version of Harry and Neville and everyone else! Please try to update again soon!
MidnightsRose chapter 8 . 2/6
Really wishing for another chapter to be posted :) you have a great story. Thanks for writing!
SugarPieCrumbles chapter 8 . 1/19
I'm extremely disappointed that you have let this story Die.
blackflamesredblood chapter 8 . 1/20
I liked it please update soon
EmmSea chapter 1 . 1/17
(This has probably been commented on already, but ... ...There are NO alligators in Australia. We have crocodiles in the rivers and along the coastline of the Northern (tropical) part of the continent.
xxdelightfullxx chapter 8 . 1/11
I know its been forever but I really wish that the story would continue because it's really interesting and the way the characters are described is really fun to read. Hopefully at some point you do update it but if not thank you for creating such a wonderful Tale.
Jenn007 chapter 8 . 1/10
Where is the rest of this story?