Reviews for Champion of the Chamber
Ninazu chapter 8 . 8/31
I hope this story continues sometime soon. I like how it is progressing.
Fick Chick chapter 8 . 8/20
I am really enjoying this and hope you haven't abandoned it.
Amyethious chapter 8 . 8/20
please update soon
wolfy1000 chapter 8 . 8/19
Hello i have just reread this story and is now wondering if you plan on finishing it.
MyEdwardJacob chapter 8 . 8/18
I really really hope you continue this story! I love this version of Harry and I want to see where it can go...
Lilacat chapter 8 . 8/14
I hope sometime you will be inspired to continue this story. I have really enjoyed it so far.
walker123 chapter 8 . 8/13
This is a really great story, which i hope you will continue to update.
otakujijo chapter 8 . 8/10
Hello! I'm having fun reading all your stories that seem interesting as you may or may not have noticed. I was wondering if this story was abandonned as I've become interested in it. Or if it is on hiatus.
christytrekkie chapter 8 . 8/2
Aww I've come upon the last updated chapter of this story.:( I hope you haven't given up on this wonderful story. I wait with baited breathe for the next chapter and maybe some signs of some pairings maybe.
Juliana chapter 8 . 7/30
Hello! I fell in love with Champion from the beggining! Aren't you going to continue the story?
Love Asterix the Gaul! Will this be fully completed soon? I really like the Champion series
x-rayLady chapter 8 . 7/23
Another promising story! I look forward to the rest of this one!
desireejones99 chapter 8 . 7/15
Well I caught up to the most recent update of ChampionII, really excellent story, hope there are new updates soon
777angeloflove chapter 8 . 6/26
love it~! please update this story~!
carick of hunter moon chapter 8 . 6/18
will this is unfinished but it still well worth reading why it is very well written story that has the potential to grow into an outstanding story it uses logic within it plot as well as story telling the writter mix conon in in new and interesting ways but is it a lost fan-fiction? I hope not, for this would be a shame.