Reviews for Champion of the Chamber
777angeloflove chapter 8 . 6/26
love it~! please update this story~!
carick of hunter moon chapter 8 . 6/18
will this is unfinished but it still well worth reading why it is very well written story that has the potential to grow into an outstanding story it uses logic within it plot as well as story telling the writter mix conon in in new and interesting ways but is it a lost fan-fiction? I hope not, for this would be a shame.
Ebbie chapter 1 . 6/5
I've been rereading several of your stories including Champion and this story. I really enjoy this story and would like to encorage you to keep working on it. I also really like the Screwed stories.
Adunaphel1 chapter 8 . 6/1
Cool story! Update soon!
Hagrid chapter 8 . 5/30
I hope you'll update this story sooner or later. There are too many unanswered questions in Champion-verse.
When Wormtail is going to be exposed?
Will Harry end up as Triwizard champion?
If Harry and his friends will drink Elixir of Clairvoyance, is one of them going to turn up as Seer? What's Harry's role as a 'chosen of the guardian of the moon'?
Just how powerful Hedwig is going to turn out?
What about DE's, is there going to be any repercussions after the law prohibiting the use of Dark curses on the children?
Is Neville going to be fed up by his Grandmother and seek the refuge in Harry's house like Sirius in James' house?
What about Ron Weasley? Is he going to stay as a minor annoyance, or his jealousy going to turn him into a real threat?
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 5/30
This sounds entertaining and beyond! lol
update! love this alotttttttt
naruto kurama chapter 8 . 5/24
Coolness!
Bookworm810 chapter 1 . 5/16
I do really like this story, and it's prequel. Just one thing I noticed that I wanted to point out. As an Australian national, I can tell you with confidence, that we don't have alligators. We have crocodiles. Two main kinds, saltwater or estuarine crocodiles that can grow 4 meters or more (some recorded over 6 meters) and have been known to kill and eat people foolish enough to go into their waters, and the much smaller freshwater crocodiles. Not a huge deal to the plot, but I wanted to point it out.
projectjay chapter 8 . 5/16
You going to finish this one?
StarDreamer27 chapter 8 . 5/13
Good story so far. I hope you have a good day!
Plz write more chapters
kdarnell2 chapter 8 . 5/6
I truly hope you haven't given up on this story or series, it's fascinating.
Lazarus chapter 8 . 4/28
Are you going to update this story at all?
You know, if you have problem like 'what to do the rest of the year', you can finally make the connection between the rat with the missing toe and the 'missing, presumed dead' rat Animagus. Pettigrew isn't the only one DE that can resurrect Voldemort.
anon91 chapter 8 . 4/13
hi i really loved the first story and i like this one but i was wondering when its going to be updated