Reviews for Coming Out of My Shell
lifezgoodbaker chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
April O'neil and Raphael (The title of the chapter is a hint too- love it!)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
That was a fun story :)
crammit chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I'm finaaaaally trying to get caught up on all the fic I've bookmarked so you have my sincere apologies for not commenting sooner. (P.S. I have your other fic bookmarked too sooooo...more comments to come. Yay! Unless you hate my comments. In which case, sorry? *lol* :-P)

So, I loved this. For many reasons but mostly because a happy, in-love, sexy-times Brittana will always be amazing and when in the hands of an amazing writer they become even more amazing. Sooooo super high five for you. Standing sex against the door gets all kinds of points especially when you throw in a Britt in a corset and Santana begging. What? Sexy and amazing. That's what. :-D
Perfectly Censored chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Effffffffffff.

I clearly didn't think reading this through. Haha. Because like, maaaan. Why can't dominant Brittany be all over /my/ shit.

Thanks. For making me want that Brittany.

-sigh-

I'll just be over here. Loving every minute.

/heart

PS: Great story. I would make a guess, but I can't remember the description of her cousin.
BrittanAlltheway chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
that was so hot and cute. perfect!
luceroadorada chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
The hammer-nail thing was funny. As always you are doing amazing at balancing the cute, the adorable, and the sexy. Great Halloween fic :)
luckygamble18 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
My jaw just dropped to the floor. Like hot damn, this was all sorts of perfect. First off, their costumes are the best! (I kind of skipped ahead before I guessed, but I was right!) Second off, in control Brittany is so sexy. I like how its obvious that Santana is whipped and would do anything for Brittany but afterwards turns the tables a little on her and then they're all sweet and adorable. The dynamic is great, and they come off as equal persons in the relationship. Great job!
Swinging Cloud chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
AHAHHAA. THIS. WAS. GLORIOUS!

First- my FEEELS! Brittana. :') They just love each other so much! ;-; I can't!
Second- UNF. Talk about sexy! Cowabunga, Gambit! That was hot as fffuuuu! Nice job!
Also, can I say? POSSESSIVE BRITTANY IS SEXY. And this whole story was just... perfect. :') Thanks for writing it! You're awesome!

You up for a Christmas project..? ;) LOLOLOLOL
Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
AHHHH! Now that I'm finally done with my story, I can finally read all the other submissions. And whew! I'm glad I waited, because so far your story is giving me too many feels to function! Why are Brittana so sweet and perfect?!

Also- Santana as Raphael? GET OUT! That's perfect! (And also my favorite!) LMAO at Britt as April. You are a genius, Gambit!

Can't wait to read the next part... which I'm about to do, right now! XD
dd-inu-71643 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Loved it!
luceroadorada chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I'm guessing Santana is a ninja turtle and britt should be the girl?! But I don't remember her name lol. Great chap.
StephaniieC chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Hon will this be a multichapter or just a two shot? Anyways... This chapter... Hummmn... H O T! lol (taking my perv side out! :P) see u soon honey! :D loooooove
AlabamaMiles chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
this was awesome! i love your writing.

the costumes were alice and the madhatter tim burton style, yes?
Lauren H 91 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Sometimes I just flail allll over my reviews because your stories are so awesome and packed with so much Brittana sexiness and in love-ness that the only thing I can do is just word vomit my feelings all over the place. But this time...I really don't have that many words. I have said it multiple times and I will probably say it forever possessive and in control Brittany IS MY FAVORITE BRITTANY TO EVER BRITTANY. I will never be over it/be able to handle it ever. It will never be possible. Now all I can think about is their couple themed costumes for the rest of their lives and it might be too awesome because my head hurts a little bit. True love and all the feelings of course. I also appreciate all the turtle/TMNT puns, they were a little slow at first but I got them. Amazing as usual and awesome Halloween contribution. P.S. Now I can't wait to read TNOELM right meow and P.S.S. Natalie and David were totally Alice and the Mad Hatter, nailed it.
Miched8 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Holy freaking crap! This was just ALL kinds of awesome! Jealous and possessive Britt a Totally whipped San an adorably sweet yet amazingly hot story!
Well done ;-)