Reviews for What A Difference A Father Makes: Sirius Black and the Facts of Life
anime'sguest chapter 1 . 3/28
OH MY MERLIN! I can't believe Sirius took harry to a place like that! XD!
G-Unot chapter 1 . 3/16
This was a pretty awesome little side story for a Reluctant Champion, I can see now where Harry from that story gets his quirks from when it comes to the fairer sex lol. I'd definitely be interested to see any other side stories that you have in mind. This definitely deserves more reviews.
Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hahahahahahaha! Oh my god, that was priceless! No wonder Harry flirts so much. Really wish you would add a scene where he asks daphne to show him her vagina, maybe she would actually do it to...the whole mr and mrs potter thing had to start somewhere right? It could be the usual 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine' thing that most kids do.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
That was freaking hilarious.
Rea558750 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This's dr me laugh so hard lol, love them all togeather
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
THIS IS SO FUNNY, SERIOUSLY, DYING OVER HERE XD
SimonJester479 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
HAHAHAHAHA that was a good read, absolutely hilarious !
rune1806 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
That was a good laugh I wish my Uncles would have done that for me. LOL
zarni.htet.7 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
ha ha. i asked the same question to my grandmother..she pushed it to my mother who then said I should go and ask my father which I never did since I figure this is a topic two adults want to avoid..lol..I later figure it out..on my own ha ha ha ha with the help of the internet of cuz :)

Nice story. Typical Sirius! So, this fills in some of the gaps of Daphne and Harry's relationship :) LOL

Zarni
Eltanin Rose chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This really was everything I'd hoped for lol.

It was dark, awkward, slightly uncomfortable at times and I loved lol. Sirius is perfect. Innapropiate bastard that he is aside, I enjoyed his enthusiasm lol. James' reactions made it all the better. This was perfect.

Thank you.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This was brilliant a very tricky situation done in a good very Sirius way. He is a good uncle even if he should have waited until Harry was older. This was done just right and was funny so well done.

A nice entrance by Sirius and his joy at the question Harry asked was so easy to picture. I did feel sorry for James in this but it was nice to see him care so deeply for his son as usually its Lilly who shows it most. Hogwart's would be hard on the parents as they would miss their kids especially when in first year.

There were some great lines "he really liked her cuddles they were better than even Dad's!" and "It was weird though, I didn't see any cats"

I liked Dana I hope we see her again and am pleased Harry is friends with ladies who would be Slytherin rather than the typical friends the Potter's have. Harry asked good questions and was very cute in this.

A funny end to the chapter, Sirius will be in trouble but that is nothing new. Thanks so much for this.