Reviews for Sirius Black and the Facts of Life
ThatLikeSadia chapter 1 . 7/29
This was so funny! Poor harry, that was such a sirius thing to do. I loved his excitement when he realised harry had finally asked, him just apparating in immediately after was hilarious!
Sammyboy94 chapter 1 . 5/21
Wow, thats great!
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/14
And why exactly did Harry not grow up to be nine with a thick, fluffy Grim-carpet in front of the fireplace because Paddy got skinned in his animagus form by Daddy James? :D

Excellent vision, just the thing i could imagine those dysfunctional crazed bastards would come up with in a situation like this. Poor Dana... well okay, she'll have enough experience with the first half of putting a baby in there ... she just tries professionally to omit the second half and the hospital and caring for a little rugrat bit, so it could be almost called clairvoyant for a brain like Sirius' I just don't get why he is so abnormally happy when Harry asks this question at age EIGHT for Fluffy's sake... Seems even the fleabag should have more self restraint than to fill a kid like that age's head with all the nasty, sloshy details of steam and pistons and working motions... Especially the "you can try that witrh Daphne part ... when you're older"... that's way past "childish" into antisocial... *sigh*
Yet it still is absolutely funny :D and no actual children came to harm, so... what's the problem :D
mr tempestman chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Is Dana going to appear in your "What a difference a Father makes" Series?
Iryelb chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This story was awesome, it's exactly how I picture Sirius raising Harry, like Harry would be at school and instead of sending a regular letter to Harry about how his day is and how much he misses Harry Sirius would send a howler so the whole school could here it every morning and no matter how many weeks/months/years went by he would never get tired of it.
HellsMaji chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
If "Harry never blushes" why was he constantly blushing every other sentence?
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH I LOVE IT
i knew he would take hiim to a brothel from the moment we mentioned uncle sirius
dana was nice thanks for not making her out to be some kind of bad person just for her profession (at least that is what i assumed
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
That's one way to teach an eight year our about babies.
Arcticstar chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Such a Sirius thing to do! Enjoyed laughing to this.

Keep Writing,
Arctic
Anguis Reginam chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I lold so hard at this. It was too cute.
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
You're kidding, right? Come on Sirius, how hilariously stupid can you be! Okay, I can't get this smile off my face, but can we at least see James kill Sirius? Or maybe Lily, she'd probably be perfect for a horror thing. 'When redheads attack!' ya' know?
TheJaneOfAllTrades chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
OH MY MERLIN! I can't believe Sirius took harry to a place like that! XD!
G-Unot chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was a pretty awesome little side story for a Reluctant Champion, I can see now where Harry from that story gets his quirks from when it comes to the fairer sex lol. I'd definitely be interested to see any other side stories that you have in mind. This definitely deserves more reviews.
Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hahahahahahaha! Oh my god, that was priceless! No wonder Harry flirts so much. Really wish you would add a scene where he asks daphne to show him her vagina, maybe she would actually do it to...the whole mr and mrs potter thing had to start somewhere right? It could be the usual 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine' thing that most kids do.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
That was freaking hilarious.