Reviews for Sirius Black and the Facts of Life
Hahaha, classic Sirius.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh my freaking goodness...*wipes tears from eyes from laughing so hard*
jukehero461 chapter 1 . 1/10
Oh. My. God...

I fell out of my chair for this one. This was... well, f-ing spectacular!
Dark White Fang chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Oh my gods, my sides hurt. I laugh so much. You are a genius.
HunnyBook chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Oh my God, I just started reading Book 1 in this series and thought I would check out your profile to see how many other books there are.
And then I found this one shot! And I love it so much - it's hilarious! Maybe you could look into doing a series of funny one shots of Marauder moments in raising Harry throughout his childhood...? Just a few hundred words each, whenever you are having writers block or something.
This was so brilliant and I laughed the entire way through it - Sirius made such a great dad/uncle :)
Gracfully chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
haha so very damn awesome
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Hahahahaha!

Oh Sirius you cad! Fantastic little story, giggled my butt off - I loved it
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Cute and sounds just like Serius.
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
That was hilarious and exactly how Sirius would do things!

Thanks.
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
this was hilarious. It would be great to see it continued. Excellent read.

Cel
ThePolyglot chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
:D Soooooo cute!
Charitable Millionaire chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
omg how could sirius...even...think that would be an appropiate way to explain things?!
LOL james should get sirius for that!
ThatLikeSadia chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This was so funny! Poor harry, that was such a sirius thing to do. I loved his excitement when he realised harry had finally asked, him just apparating in immediately after was hilarious!
Sammyboy94 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Wow, thats great!
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
And why exactly did Harry not grow up to be nine with a thick, fluffy Grim-carpet in front of the fireplace because Paddy got skinned in his animagus form by Daddy James? :D

Excellent vision, just the thing i could imagine those dysfunctional crazed bastards would come up with in a situation like this. Poor Dana... well okay, she'll have enough experience with the first half of putting a baby in there ... she just tries professionally to omit the second half and the hospital and caring for a little rugrat bit, so it could be almost called clairvoyant for a brain like Sirius' I just don't get why he is so abnormally happy when Harry asks this question at age EIGHT for Fluffy's sake... Seems even the fleabag should have more self restraint than to fill a kid like that age's head with all the nasty, sloshy details of steam and pistons and working motions... Especially the "you can try that witrh Daphne part ... when you're older"... that's way past "childish" into antisocial... *sigh*
Yet it still is absolutely funny :D and no actual children came to harm, so... what's the problem :D